*may the 10c ticket gods be in our favor*
    :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    wolfman wrote:
    man im totally lost what to do i think the safest bet and the cheapest would be to fly to new york what you think, and im thinking should i just go to the MSG show or do another one while im there but then ive no idea were and how close the other shows are

tell me about it! i was thinking of doing the two florida shows as its my birthday 11th june so thought what better way to spend it? but then ya think, "if im going all the way there to watch Pj i may aswell watch more shows" but then your back at stage one not knowing where to go in between and which other show to go!! its a nice problem for us to have as im sure there are many many fans in this part of the world who would love our problem at the minute! :D
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • Options
    tell me about it! i was thinking of doing the two florida shows as its my birthday 11th june so thought what better way to spend it? but then ya think, "if im going all the way there to watch Pj i may aswell watch more shows" but then your back at stage one not knowing where to go in between and which other show to go!! its a nice problem for us to have as im sure there are many many fans in this part of the world who would love our problem at the minute! :D

dude im gonna have to save my ass off for this and possibly a loan to fund it, im going for sure but ive no idea were and when to book flights, is it better booking flights now or to wait a bit
    Speaking as a child of the 90's
  • Options
    DC and VA beach ( live 20min from va beach ) for sure. I may be going to the NJ show as well we'll see.

#187xxx
    April 28, 2003
    May 3, 2003
    Camden NJ Sat May 27, 2006
    Camden NJ Sun May 28, 2006
    Washington DC Tuesday May 30, 2006
    E. Rutherford NJ June 01, 2006
    E. Rutherford NJ June 03, 2006
  • Options
    velogatorvelogator Posts: 174
    Going to Bonnaroo and probably DC.
    Manchester, TN - 2008
    Washington, D.C. - 2008
    Philadelphia, PA I - 2009
    Bristow, VA - 2010
    Baltimore, MD - 2013
    Milwaukee, WI - 2014
    Hampton, VA - 2016
  • Options
    wolfman wrote:
    dude im gonna have to save my ass off for this and possibly a loan to fund it, im going for sure but ive no idea were and when to book flights, is it better booking flights now or to wait a bit

i would/am personally gonna wait and see what tickets i can get first and then sort out the less important things like flights/hotels etc. no point booking all that stuff and not knowing where ya gonna be is there! :D
  • Options
    manderacomanderaco Posts: 16
    3xx305, is that how we right our number?? DC, Camden, and trying for both MSG- I am so f-ing excited!! This will be number 15, 16, 17 and maybe 18. I am honestly considering taking my daughter who is goingt o be 4 in August and LOVES Pearl jam!! Not sure yet on the one!
  • Options
    ronyrony Posts: 212
    wolfman wrote:

I'm in the same boat, i'm thinking the 2 msg shows. looking up flights now and the cheapest i've found is €571 return, probably the guts of €200 for tickets and €400-€500 for a hotel. i doubt prices will go up too much in a week though

Its gonna be expensive (for a student anyway) but its a once in a life time thing though right?
  • Options
    rony wrote:
    I'm in the same boat, i'm thinking the 2 msg shows. looking up flights now and the cheapest i've found is €571 return, probably the guts of €200 for tickets and €400-€500 for a hotel. i doubt prices will go up too much in a week though

Its gonna be expensive (for a student anyway) but its a once in a life time thing though right?

yeah once in a lifetime until they do their next tour and you HAVE to go to that one too as it was soooo good last time! :D

im really struggling on deciding on what shows to go for, the 2 florida shows sound a good bet but i NEED another to go aswell if im heading all the way over there to see em!
  • Options
    alabamaalabama Posts: 101
    Do we know when general tix will go on sale throught TM? I need 4 tix for MSG 2 (on my birthday!) because my friend and her fiance that live in the city want to go with.
    Oh, and I am in for the Columbia, SC show as well. I think I'll try for 10c tix for that, I've never done it before though and am nervous after the EV Solo disaster...
  • Options
    ronyrony Posts: 212
    yeah once in a lifetime until they do their next tour and you HAVE to go to that one too as it was soooo good last time! :D

im really struggling on deciding on what shows to go for, the 2 florida shows sound a good bet but i NEED another to go aswell if im heading all the way over there to see em!

I think the florida shows are a good bet cause there won't be as much competition for them. but flights to florida are more expensive (cheapest one on ebookers is like €1,100).

So maybe you should look at how to maximise the shows you can go to in a time frame, so fly into DC on the 21st catch the greyhound to NY and then the greyhound to Hartford 4 shows in a little over 6 days.

If you went to Florida you'd see 2 shows then (depending on your willingness to go to bonnaroo) have to wait for 4 days for South Carolina.
  • Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    brainofPJ wrote:
    me too...

what kind of seats have you gotten at shows?

Excellent seats! Always on Stone or Mike's side, and very close.
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    rony wrote:
    I think the florida shows are a good bet cause there won't be as much competition for them. but flights to florida are more expensive (cheapest one on ebookers is like €1,100).

So maybe you should look at how to maximise the shows you can go to in a time frame, so fly into DC on the 21st catch the greyhound to NY and then the greyhound to Hartford 4 shows in a little over 6 days.

If you went to Florida you'd see 2 shows then (depending on your willingness to go to bonnaroo) have to wait for 4 days for South Carolina.

im "nearly" sick of trying to sort it already! god knows what im gonna do, i'll check with the more important other half tomoz to see where she fancies, like ya say though it seems florida is less popular for some reason :confused: pah NY indeed........
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    im gonna go for west palm, tampa and another that may be "easy" to travel to and make some kind of holiday/vacation out of! :D

would i need to get flights from west palm to tampa? im soooo ignorant im sorry!

edit * shitty 365***
    No, you can drive that in 2 1/2 hours.
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    WPB and Tampa here I come!!!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • Options
    holleroxx wrote:
    No, you can drive that in 2 1/2 hours.

i wont have a car as im coming from the UK :) a couple of flights is only about $160, a snip if ya ask me ;)
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    i wont have a car as im coming from the UK :) a couple of flights is only about $160, a snip if ya ask me ;)

Gee that's expensive..! you can fly from Miami to NYC for $192 non-stop including all fees and taxes.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Gee that's expensive..! you can fly from Miami to NYC for $192 non-stop including all fees and taxes.

oh god don't tell me that!!!! im going off the idea of this going to americkee the more and more i think about it :(

that's it, im not going!
  • Options
    scottbirdscottbird Posts: 132
    I'm definitely going to:

Camden, DC, MSG, Hartford & Mansfield

Same here.
  • Options
    Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Every show , including Bonnaroo, except Hartford. No reason , not even PJ, is reason enough to miss my parents 50th wedding anniversary.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Options
    DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    msg night 2, hartford, and boston! woooo
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    Just Hartford, but it's a miracle that I can even swing that, so I'm psyched! :D
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    oh god don't tell me that!!!! im going off the idea of this going to americkee the more and more i think about it :(

that's it, im not going!

Why wouldn't you go?
    You might be better off doing North East? more shows that are closed together...

Can you rent a car? if you can rent a car WPB to Tampa at the worst is like 3 hour drive.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    schmoffschmoff Posts: 428
    going for
    WPB
    camden
    msg
    hartford
    mass
    50+ shows and lost count somewhere along the way
  • Options
    Im going to try an make it to about three or four shows

definitely Camden!!

one or both MSG shows

and Maybe Washington dc
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • Options
    jfconnorjrjfconnorjr Posts: 518
    MSG.... assuming no server issues 88XXX
  • Options
    If I had to guess, I would think the SC show would be the one with the least amount of 10 clubbers
  • Options
    Im going to try an make it to about three or four shows

definitely Camden!!

one or both MSG shows

and Maybe Washington dc

i reckon they are the shows im gonna go for now as they seem a little closer together than the fl shows. whats the best place to stay and travel to/from to make these 4 shows? this is bloody hard work trying to plan this!

just read that camden is the most dangerous city in america, mind you it was on wikipedia but still, i reckon that one could be scrapped for me now!
  • Options
    stillalivejlpstillalivejlp Massachusetts Posts: 76
    Possibly Tampa since my parents live in that area. Definitely Hartford and Mansfield.
    Dante: "You hate people!"
    Randal: "But I love gatherings. Isn't it ironic?"
  • Options
    As long as I can get 10C tix I plan on doing the D.C. to Boston run!
    c-ya guys at the shows!
    CT Joe

51xxx
    " to myself i surrender, to the one i'll never please"

May 13,2006...Hartford,CT back on the map!!!