Oh My Fu**ing G**!!!!.....

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,029
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
this heat and humidity has to break. I'm dying out there!!!!

todays task was unloading 34K+lbs of bagged donated clothing from a semi trailer on to a couple of our trucks then into a storage trailer we have.

So glad no one dropped from heat exhaustion.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    mickeyrat wrote:

todays task was unloading 34K+ of bagged donated clothing from a semi trailer on to a couple of our trucks then into a storage trailer we have.

That is an Honest Days work, Chill Time!
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Nice work!
    Long, cool shower....then park wet, naked ass in front of fan. An attractive mental image, no? :D i have no AC, so if im as cooked as it sounds you are....thats what i do.

Btw - is it less offensive to not SEE the words 'fucking' and 'god'?.....Cause when I read the thread title, the voice in my head still says 'fucking god'. Should i be hearing beeps? :D
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,029
    Nice work!
    Long, cool shower....then park wet, naked ass in front of fan. An attractive mental image, no? :D i have no AC, so if im as cooked as it sounds you are....thats what i do.

Btw - is it less offensive to not SEE the words 'fucking' and 'god'?.....Cause when I read the thread title, the voice in my head still says 'fucking god'. Should i be hearing beeps? :D
    yes you should!! it is an all ages forum!!!!! :mrgreen::lol:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Nice work!

this is when having met people in person rears it's ugly head :shock: :P :lol::lol:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Nice work!

lead singer of the band curses like a sailor on albums and on stage...i think it's ok to spell out the bad words ;):lol:
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Nice work!

lead singer of the band curses like a sailor on albums and on stage...i think it's ok to spell out the bad words ;):lol:
    if only Ed was a mod!!!!

mickeyrat wrote:
    if only Ed was a mod!!!!

who's to say he isn't?! :ugeek:
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    if only Ed was a mod!!!!

He probably has this as his keyboard, are you kidding?

underwood5small.jpg

:lol:
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    if only Ed was a mod!!!!

you may have a point. However Kat and Sea are very polite with us. I dont think Ed could hold his tongue(as it were) with some of the bullsh** :mrgreen: posted here!!

norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    if only Ed was a mod!!!!

underwood5small.jpg

:lol::lol:
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    if only Ed was a mod!!!!

underwood5small.jpg

worked for steve jobs , didn't it?

• mickeyrat wrote:

todays task was unloading 34K+lbs of bagged donated clothing from a semi trailer on to a couple of our trucks then into a storage trailer we have.

I hear ya. I think I sweat atleast a gallon of sweat today! oye veigh. :(