Anonymity!

Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
It used to be a great thing... and why I loved this place so much... but now I know too bloody many of you to say what's REALLY going on in my head :mrgreen:

Same on facebook... I've got too many colleagues, family members, neighbours, in laws... to really say anything without knowing it won't get back to people it shouldn't. It's a shame really :oops:
The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
Verona??? it's all surmountable
Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
Wembley? We all believe!
Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
Chicago 07? And love
What a different life
Had I not found this love with you
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Who the hell are you?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Who the hell are you?
    You talkin to me? 8-)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Who the hell are you?
    You talkin to me? 8-)

This what i know about you, you like beer and your girl, that's really all i need to know. i like ya already.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Who the hell are you?
    You talkin to me? 8-)
    how is your man-boyfriend-fiance? :lol::lol: and what your name again? :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    *closes eyes* ... go for it Helen I'm not watching ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • I don't really like to disclose my personal details on the board, but I'm in a telling mood today. So I work at a college as a janitor even though I feel like I'm smarter than most of the people who go there. Sometimes I see an equation written on a blackboard like half an equation and...I just figure it out. Anyway, my best friend is Ben Affleck...
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    I don't really like to disclose my personal details on the board, but I'm in a telling mood today. So I work at a college as a janitor even though I feel like I'm smarter than most of the people who go there. Sometimes I see an equation written on a blackboard like half an equation and...I just figure it out. Anyway, my best friend is Ben Affleck...

Section_whips_spurs.JPG
    Pick one!
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,273
    I still have my Anonymity in place , we are talking about a body part no :lol::lol: ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    I still have my Anonymity in place , we are talking about a body part no :lol::lol: ..
    :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

i miss the avatar :(
    Who the hell are you?
    You talkin to me? 8-)

This what i know about you, you like beer and your girl, that's really all i need to know. i like ya already.
    that's probably all there IS to know :mrgreen: although I AM drinking wine tonight lol

Hahaha thanks Chime... perhaps I need a new username and just pretend I know nobody.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    perhaps I need a new username and just pretend I know nobody.

THE 17,000+ posts would be a hindrance, no? ;):lol:
  • It used to be a great thing... and why I loved this place so much... but now I know too bloody many of you to say what's REALLY going on in my head :mrgreen:

Same on facebook... I've got too many colleagues, family members, neighbours, in laws... to really say anything without knowing it won't get back to people it shouldn't. It's a shame really :oops:

You dont know me...I like to bitch about all kids of shit....i think we would get along well
    as for not being able to say what you feel...well...that is far underrated my friend...and because I always say what i feel...i dont have the problem of having too many friends :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    set up a fake facebook account and then let the rants begin!!

bastards :evil:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

You dont know me...I like to bitch about all kids of shit....:
    then i need to sent u a why now u dont bitching badge.. :lol:
    It used to be a great thing... and why I loved this place so much... but now I know too bloody many of you to say what's REALLY going on in my head :mrgreen:

You dont know me...I like to bitch about all kids of shit....i think we would get along well
    as for not being able to say what you feel...well...that is far underrated my friend...and because I always say what i feel...i dont have the problem of having too many friends :lol::lol::lol::lol:

well I used to love logging on after a few drinks and ranting about everything :mrgreen: it was a great way to get things off my chest lol... but now I've got my mother in law and my dads girlfriend as 'friends' it's a bit more difficult... a fake account may be just what the doctor ordered :mrgreen:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838

well I used to love logging on after a few drinks and ranting about everything :mrgreen: it was a great way to get things off my chest lol... but now I've got my mother in law and my dads girlfriend as 'friends' it's a bit more difficult... a fake account may be just what the doctor ordered :mrgreen:

*opens one eye* you can put them in a group on facebook and set the security on status' so they can't read them ... not that I've done that :? :shifty: *closes eye again*
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:

*opens one eye* you can put them in a group on facebook and set the security on status' so they can't read them ... not that I've done that :? :shifty: *closes eye again*
    :D cool... I'll wait til tomorrow when I'm fully sober so I don't miss anyone :mrgreen:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • You dont know me...I like to bitch about all kids of shit....:
    then i need to sent u a why now u dont bitching badge.. :lol:

yes...indeed...why now i dont bitchin about not having one? :think:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...