Options

No More

Evo2010Evo2010 Posts: 90
edited May 2008 in The Porch
Hello everyone, this is my first time posting here. Been a long time Pearl Jam fan. Im looking foward to some intresting discussions about our favorite band. Goin to three shows this tour. Both garden and one mansfield. Was just curious if eddie would pull out no more for the tour? I think it would be great as a first encore. Being from New York and having a brother spend a year in Iraq (thank god he came home ok) the song means a lot to me and at the garden im sure it would be intense. Any thoughts?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I'd say there's a good chance it'll be played once or twice. It was played in Europe last year, and was totally awesomely awesome.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    Evo2010 wrote:
    Hello everyone, this is my first time posting here. Been a long time Pearl Jam fan. Im looking foward to some intresting discussions about our favorite band. Goin to three shows this tour. Both garden and one mansfield. Was just curious if eddie would pull out no more for the tour? I think it would be great as a first encore. Being from New York and having a brother spend a year in Iraq (thank god he came home ok) the song means a lot to me and at the garden im sure it would be intense. Any thoughts?

I agree, I saw the song at Wembley last year and you could hear a pin drop, it was simply amazing... seeing it at the garden, especially which a sibling in the forces would be intense. I hope, for you, they play it :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.