Madden 2011 out today!

CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone play it yet?? I'm hearing it's not much different than last years

I'm a sucker for Madden.... Best buy here I come
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• It's MUCH better IMO. Don't believe the haters. The running game is amazing and the top-tier receivers will create separation against the corners to give you a legitimate deep threat. Seriously, it's really, really good.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    It's MUCH better IMO. Don't believe the haters. The running game is amazing and the top-tier receivers will create separation against the corners to give you a legitimate deep threat. Seriously, it's really, really good.

good shit

gonna smoke, eat and zone out for a few hours :)
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    It's the annual Madden Roster Update day!

Sad thing is, I will probably end up getting it again. Damn you, EA!
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    I played the demo last night.

I dunno. The last few Madden games I've gotten, I've played for a couple weeks...get frustrated at the bullshit/nonsense/un-realism, quit and it collects dust until I trade it in on something better.
  • At this stage in my life, I only own a Wii... So I might get it for that... It probably won't be great on the Wii, but it will give me something to do while having a couple of beers after the wife and kid are asleep lol

Maybe I'll just download it because I've given EA Sports waaaayyyyy too much money in my life :)
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    At this stage in my life, I only own a Wii... So I might get it for that... It probably won't be great on the Wii, but it will give me something to do while having a couple of beers after the wife and kid are asleep lol

Maybe I'll just download it because I've given EA Sports waaaayyyyy too much money in my life :)
    Wiis were $50 off at Best Buy on Sunday night, I almost got one but figured I'd just wait for Kinect or PSMove instead since I already have those systems.

I bought Madden 09 and that probably cured my football fix for quite a few years.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    It's MUCH better IMO. Don't believe the haters. The running game is amazing and the top-tier receivers will create separation against the corners to give you a legitimate deep threat. Seriously, it's really, really good.

good shit

gonna smoke, eat and zone out for a few hours :)

That sounds glorious - generally what I do with NBA live. :lol::lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Madden 10 was good but I was very upset when they started placing ads on the screen while you were actually playing the game. It's tough enough to read a defense and send men in motion without an add in the corner of the screen that is impossible to ignore.

I did get NCAA Football 10 and it is much better then any football game that EA has put out since 2005. Plus, you can download rosters from the main menu for nearly 7,000 players for added realism. The gameplay is awesome, the playbooks are unique for each school and coaching style, and you can run the option.