How the hell am I the only one here in the WHOLE WORLD :shock:
GoiMTvP.gif
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    August Holidays make AET a dull boy :|

:shock:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107

You don't count :lol:
    You are always here :shock:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549

You don't count :lol:
    You are always here :shock:
    :shock: :o:lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,029
    you must always remember certain rodents hiding the walls of this joint. :think: :think: :think: :wave:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    mickeyrat wrote:
    you must always remember certain rodents hiding the walls of this joint. :think: :think: :think: :wave:
    1-800-RAT-TRAP :? :lol: :wave:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,029
    mickeyrat wrote:
    1-800-RAT-TRAP :? :lol: :wave:
    those guys are amatuers!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

havent caught me yet!!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14