from the acclaimed director of gone baby gone

catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
.. hang on a minute thats ben affleck. :lol:

this was my thought when i saw a trailer for the town. a movie based on the book prince of thieves by chuck hogan. jeremy renner, rebecca hall and blake lively are in it as well. the story goes...
a bank robber falls for his hostage and he starts an affair wih her. shes unaware of him being her abductor cause the gang wore masks. his relationship with her threatens all he had with his fellow gang members and compromises his freedom and theirs. what will he do?? what will she do when she finds out??? hmmm. :think:

p.s. its set in boston. imagine that. :roll: :lol:8-)
hear my name
take a good look
this could be the day
hold my hand
lie beside me
i just need to say
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• stipe19stipe19 Posts: 237
    well he did help Matt Damon write Good Will Hunting. And by help, I mean he did Matts laundry and handed him beers while Matt wrote everything.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    no no dont get me wrong... im an affleck fan. i love what he did with gone baby gone. and i cant wait to see the town. i think as an actor he has his moments and playing a baddie is something ill relish seeing him do. i just found it amusing that they didnt mention him by name.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    no no dont get me wrong... im an affleck fan. i love what he did with gone baby gone. and i cant wait to see the town. i think as an actor he has his moments and playing a baddie is something ill relish seeing him do. i just found it amusing that they didnt mention him by name.
    :mrgreen: Yep, that is funny.... but I reckon there's a bit of genius left in him that will be found at some point.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Cant wait for this. Actually takes place in Charlestown. I went to high school with some kids from Charlestown and above all, they are loyal and proud of where they came from. Should be a fantastic film.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925