Wembley? We all believe!
Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
Chicago 07? And love
What a different life
Had I not found this love with you
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• what were you doing, or planning to do with all those socks :shock: :lol:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    what were you doing, or planning to do with all those socks :shock: :lol:
    Not a clue... I couldn't help but laugh though cos he looked so annoyed and said 'all my socks in the world are in your drawer' but I replied 'not all of them' and showed him my feet :D

Oh dear lol.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    :lol::lol:
    NICE!!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    Theovl316 wrote:
    :lol::lol:
    NICE!!
    :mrgreen: that'll teach him to put his own clothes away!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Clearly you are in a deeply committed relationship. Mr. Unlost Dogs is not allowed to co-mingle any of his clothes with mine, in the closet, dresser drawers, or _ particularly _ the laundry.

Ever.

You have my admiration! :D
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :lol::lol: the other half ,,the boyfriend...the fiance ....im right this time???
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Clearly you are in a deeply committed relationship. Mr. Unlost Dogs is not allowed to co-mingle any of his clothes with mine, in the closet, dresser drawers, or _ particularly _ the laundry.

Ever.

You have my admiration! :D
    :D we keep our clothes separate... except when I'm stealing his socks... or he's stealing my rugby jersey :mrgreen: I put his clothes away or otherwise they'd stay wherever they are... but that's it.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :lol::lol: the other half ,,the boyfriend...the fiance ....im right this time???
    Yes, they are all the one person... not three different people :mrgreen: . There is only one Mr Helen :D

Lol, I'm just confusing things again, right! :mrgreen:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Yes, they are all the one person... not three different people :mrgreen: . There is only one Mr Helen :D

so funny stupid thing i did in that Dublin party...but all ok..is one person.. :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

so funny stupid thing i did in that Dublin party...but all ok..is one person.. :lol:
    It was brilliant... cos you were so serious! What would you have said/done if I'd said my fiance and boyfriend WERE two different people? :mrgreen: I still laugh about it though!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    It was brilliant... cos you were so serious! What would you have said/done if I'd said my fiance and boyfriend WERE two different people? :mrgreen: I still laugh about it though!
    thank God u didnt say was two different people!! :lol:
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    The other half just found all his socks in my drawer :shock:

And I didn't even know they were there :mrgreen:

Turns out I'm a sock hoarder 8-)
    Sounds like mrs. markymark550.....she says my socks are more comfortable

We have an agreement in our house. She washes the clothes and I fold and put them up. I'll finish matching the socks and put hers in her sock drawer and mine in my sock drawer. It never fails that the next day all but one pair of my socks mysteriously vanish and reappear in her drawer. So, I just have to re-take my socks in a stealth mission when she's not paying any attention :lol:
    The other half just found all his socks in my drawer :shock:

And I didn't even know they were there :mrgreen:

Turns out I'm a sock hoarder 8-)
    Sounds like mrs. markymark550.....she says my socks are more comfortable

We have an agreement in our house. She washes the clothes and I fold and put them up. I'll finish matching the socks and put hers in her sock drawer and mine in my sock drawer. It never fails that the next day all but one pair of my socks mysteriously vanish and reappear in her drawer. So, I just have to re-take my socks in a stealth mission when she's not paying any attention :lol:
    lol, well we do our own clothes cos we'd never agree on the days or times to do it :D but he's not great at putting them away so I end up getting them out of the way... and they end up in my drawer. Honestly though I had NOOOOOOOOOOOOO idea I was doing it :shock: :oops: that really can't be good :?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    hey helen...you up for a game of footsie? :lol:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    as long as its not the underwear :shock: :lol:
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    You're good....as long as they are safe sox.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • I used to steal Dave's socks... until he started moaning about it, so I only bought him socks with his name on... now I can't steal them because my name isn't Dave... and he knows they're his :roll:

I've had to resort to buying my own socks... it's a sorry state of affairs :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • markin ballmarkin ball Posts: 1,075
    Every time I need to find the mate to a sock of mine, it's in her drawer.
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ."

"With our thoughts we make the world"
    I used to steal Dave's socks... until he started moaning about it, so I only bought him socks with his name on... now I can't steal them because my name isn't Dave... and he knows they're his :roll:

I've had to resort to buying my own socks... it's a sorry state of affairs :(
    :D oh no... he's gonna start sewing his name on his socks now, isn't he? :mrgreen:

Right, gonna go sock shopping today I reckon.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Went sock shopping today :( does that mean my career as a sock thief is over? Surely not? Unless it elevates to underwear :lol:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life