St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    Paul David wrote:
    ...NOTHING!!! not one word...

shitty.

I actually don't believe it.
  • Options
    you don't believe that even a charitible organization can make a mistake? I highly doubt that someone being this generous would have an axe to grind with a charitible organization for no reason at all, don't you?
    SolarWorld wrote:
    Paul David wrote:
    ...NOTHING!!! not one word...

shitty.

I actually don't believe it.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    Yeah I don't believe they ignored this guys donations or his repeated messages, sorry. I know these people, not their style.

Good luck with whatever you are trying to do here, poster guy....
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Understood, then pick who you feel is worthy of your generosity. I didn't read the part where you said you only wanted one person to be blessed. Give love and be at peace.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    SolarWorld wrote:
    Yeah I don't believe they ignored this guys donations or his repeated messages, sorry. I know these people, not their style.

i think its a poster girl :oops:
    and i can understand being unnerved by not knowing if your valuables made it to their destination
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    SolarWorld wrote:

have the moderators look into my account at the unanswered pm's and then check when the were on last...honestly why would I out this out there if it were a lie? really you people fucking amaze me....I found someone to give them to so stop the hate!!!!
  • Options
    no shit. floors me that such generosity can be slammed in any way shape or form.
    SolarWorld wrote:

have the moderators look into my account at the unanswered pm's and then check when the were on last...honestly why would I out this out there if it were a lie? really you people fucking amaze me....I found someone to give them to so stop the hate!!!!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
This discussion has been closed.