What's in your cooler??

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Two good sized coolers when I travel with the pooches. One with all the dry good camping foods (to protect them from the marauding coonhound) and one with all the cold stuff. Beer, milk, roast beef for the pooches, chicken sausages for grilling, yogurt, citrus cups. And one little cooler for the dry treats for the pooches.

Lucky pooches. But I do not share the beer with them. Well, actually, Sailor always gets a few sips as any sailor would expect. But never Sweet Pea as coonhounds and liquor just don't mix. And Tessie is still too young.
    "and Tessie is still too young" :lol:
    Dogs have it made don't they?
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    pandora wrote:
    Two good sized coolers when I travel with the pooches. One with all the dry good camping foods (to protect them from the marauding coonhound) and one with all the cold stuff. Beer, milk, roast beef for the pooches, chicken sausages for grilling, yogurt, citrus cups. And one little cooler for the dry treats for the pooches.

Lucky pooches. But I do not share the beer with them. Well, actually, Sailor always gets a few sips as any sailor would expect. But never Sweet Pea as coonhounds and liquor just don't mix. And Tessie is still too young.

Mine definitely do! :lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    pandora wrote:

Mine definitely do! :lol:
    Mine too , they like the second dinner thing :mrgreen:
    Hopefully a boat ride will get us packing a cooler for an evening ride.
    A bottle of red, smoked salmon, cheese, crackers and a couple of beers.
    Oh and of course a few PJ cds thrown in too :)
    pandora wrote:

Now that sounds elegant! Have a wonderful time.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    pandora wrote:

Now that sounds elegant! Have a wonderful time.
    thank you!! I do love our little lake...... 'big sky to die by' :D
  • cherry wheat sam adams, jack daniels lemonaide, beer brauts, watermelon slices.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

cherry wheat sam adams, jack daniels lemonaide, beer brauts, watermelon slices.
    yummy 8-)
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    16 pounds of green sticky icky.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    chadwick wrote:

i can be there in 3 hours
    chadwick wrote:
    :shock: 8-) more like 3 days for me :(
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i can't immagine what 16 pounds looks like, i once bought an ounce and half, it last me a month :lol::lol::lol:

Blueberry too, it was soo good i don't remember it.
    sure you can.
    16 ounces in a pound.
    16 oz X 16 pounds = 256 ounces.
    all in a cooler.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • pandora wrote:
    yummy 8-)

:)

I've been packing JB's cooler for 30 years now. This I do most mornings when my puggies hit the floor with my morning coffee. It's hard to remain creative or let alone switch it up :?
    His cooler today....
    left over omelet sandwich
    peanut butter on celery
    blackberry yogurt with fiber one granola mix
    apple
    half of a roast beef and swiss sandwich on rye extra horseradish and fresh spinach
    2 bottles of water

healthy but boring
    he'll be hoping the kids bring him a cheeseburger from one of the fast foods places they frequent, they pity him and his cooler :lol:
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    pandora wrote:
    I've been packing JB's cooler for 30 years now. This I do most mornings when my puggies hit the floor with my morning coffee. It's hard to remain creative or let alone switch it up :?
    His cooler today....
    peanut butter on celery
    apple
    half of a roast beef and swiss sandwich on rye extra horseradish and fresh spinach
    2 bottles of water

healthy but boring
    he'll be hoping the kids bring him a cheeseburger from one of the fast foods places they frequent, they pity him and his cooler :lol:

Lot's of ice and this.

mlyellapils-0513-199x300.jpg
    gabers wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    His cooler today....
    peanut butter on celery
    apple
    2 bottles of water

healthy but boring

Lot's of ice and this.

mlyellapils-0513-199x300.jpg
    :thumbup: oh yeah,
    never heard of that beer, 8-) thats a cute name
    funny you should mention, in his youth and days before the stiff DUI laws there was 2 beers instead of the 2 waters, he would say, those were the days
  • electronblueelectronblue Posts: 3,460
    i have cd's in paper sleeves stored in my little cooler...of course not pearl jam cds..those are located right next to the cd player~

;)
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

i have cd's in paper sleeves stored in my little cooler...of course not pearl jam cds..those are located right next to the cd player~

;)
    I wonder if I'm the only one who remembers storing our albums in wooden fruit crates back in the day,
    apartment done in early american disaster ;)
    pandora wrote:

;)
    I wonder if I'm the only one who remembers storing our albums in wooden fruit crates back in the day,

Yes! But only until I brought one home that had bugs in it and my mother said, "No more!" From then on it was plastic milk crates. I still have one for all my camping stuff _ mess kit, lantern, etc.

:lol:

How about the big chianti bottle with the wicker bottom and a candle in the neck, with the candle drippings all down the side? Now that, to me, was style to the extreme.
    pandora wrote:

;)

Yes! But only until I brought one home that had bugs in it and my mother said, "No more!" From then on it was plastic milk crates. I still have one for all my camping stuff _ mess kit, lantern, etc.

:lol:

How about the big chianti bottle with the wicker bottom and a candle in the neck, with the candle drippings all down the side? Now that, to me, was style to the extreme.
    I got one all the time! I guess some things you never grow out of!!
  • gatorade
    turkey sandwich
    cucumber
    tomato
    cottage cheese

Thats what is in my cooler....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    gatorade
    turkey sandwich
    cucumber
    tomato
    cottage cheese

Thats what is in my cooler....
    you are a healthy guy too I see
    I love cottage cheese but it is hard to find it good here in the South, too soupy :(
    mine I like with tomato and lots of pepper
  • pandora wrote:

now that takes me back....
    my parents had those when a was a young tot. ;)

pandora wrote:

now that takes me back....
    my parents had those when a was a young tot. ;)
    uh huh, and did they have a purple or white sunken pit group?? 8-) and micro mini blinds in a nice metallic color :lol:
  • pandora wrote:
    uh huh, and did they have a purple or white sunken pit group?? 8-) and micro mini blinds in a nice metallic color :lol:

nope. :lol:

pandora wrote:

nope. :lol:
    we did! :lol: purple popular decorating color back then :D I still like it but wouldn't do the wall again in it :shock:

Its Friday!! thinking about packing the cooler to take up to the pool tonight... little "tailgate" while listening to the Falcons WIN on the radio

corn and sweet italian to throw on the smokey joe
    side of peperoncini, some chips and salsa
    a bottle of Red Stag straight up and ice cold tall cans of Bud Lite
    now thats a winning cooler :D
    pandora wrote:
    His cooler today....
    peanut butter on celery
    apple
    2 bottles of water

healthy but boring
    jb is spoiled.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    chadwick wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    His cooler today....
    peanut butter on celery
    apple
    2 bottles of water

healthy but boring
    jb is spoiled.

that's just lunch? :shock: my JB is one hungry boy!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    zchick wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    His cooler today....
    peanut butter on celery
    apple
    2 bottles of water

healthy but boring
    jb is spoiled.

that's just lunch? :shock: my JB is one hungry boy!
    He has 12 hour days :( helps with a full tummy :D