LOST CATS?

stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I've noticed that alot of us Pearl Jam fans are really into cats.I have 6. :geek:
Ft. Lauderdale 96'
Tampa 00'
West Palm Beach 03'
House of Blues 03'
Tampa 03'
Kissimmee 04'
West Palm Beach 08'
Tampa 08'
Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I'm into Kat!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I like Kat too! :D

I have 3 myself...and 2 dogs...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Anyone want 2 more?
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    Anyone want 2 more?

what's their signs???
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Anyone want 2 more?

what's their signs???

I'll put a sign on each that reads: "FREE"
  • Definitely two kinds of people in this world. Cat people and non-cat people. Us people without cats, think you with cats are just a bit off somehow. Especially if you are a male with cats of your own. :lol:
    Anyone want 2 more?

sure, just stuff 'em in a box, slap a bunch of stamps on it, send them to me. :lol:
    don't forget to toss a couple of handfuls of kibble and some ice cubes in there too, they might get hungry.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • zchick wrote:
    Anyone want 2 more?

sure, just stuff 'em in a box, slap a bunch of stamps on it, send them to me. :lol:
    don't forget to toss a couple of handfuls of kibble and some ice cubes in there too, they might get hungry.
    How much does it cost to ship a kitten or cat? :lol:
    Chicago 8-23-09

• Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    1 dog and 1 cat here.
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    nope im not a cat lover at all..they must like me as the shit in my garden enough

518338.jpg

try this, it'll help.
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    No cats in my house. Although the three dogs would probably love that. Not.

Very allergic to cats. Plus they unnerve me with their staring eyeballs and sharp claws. Not unlike tpam.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Definitely two kinds of people in this world. Cat people and non-cat people. Us people without cats, think you with cats are just a bit off somehow. Especially if you are a male with cats of your own. :lol:
    My mom loves cats, always has, and when I moved into my own place she kept telling me I needed to get a cat because it wouldn't be as much trouble as a dog....single dudes should not have cats as pets. Period.
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,710
    hangover-cat.jpg
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    our cat was lost for about 3 days the week before the EV solo chicago shows....then he came home.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    81 wrote:
    our cat was lost for about 3 days the week before the EV solo chicago shows....then he came home.
    Touching...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Definitely two kinds of people in this world. Cat people and non-cat people. Us people without cats, think you with cats are just a bit off somehow. Especially if you are a male with cats of your own. :lol:

I read an article in a magazine about what the difference between dog people and cat people were, dog people were grouped with people that own just dogs, or dogs and cats (these people showed more dog only qualities). The other group were people that just owned cats.
    The end findings were that dog owners were more social, interactive and accepting. Cat owners were more introverted, self-contained, and less social.
    Also if given the opportunity, with no limitations on space/time/money 70% of dog people would take in a new kitten/cat while 68% of cat people would refuse a new puppy/dog.

Damn all you cat people! :lol: (I worked at a vet clinic and a LOT of single men had cats!)

- Christopher McCandless
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    I am not an animal person at all!! But we inherited the in laws two cats when they moved away. I don't mind them as long as they don't sit on my knee. Their names are Big Kitty (the mum who is skinny) and Little Kitty (the daughter who is fat) :lol:
    all you need is love, love is all you need