take a good look
this could be the day
hold my hand
lie beside me
i just need to say
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    OK...sooooo she renounces Christianity but yet she says "In the name of... Christ, I quit Christianity..." :lol:

I dunno doesn't make any sense to me...
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    i never thought anything in any way religious made sense anyways. but.. i think i get where shes coming from
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    She's a bit confusing. I wish she would just write another vampire chronicle. :(
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    libragirl wrote:
    She's a bit confusing. I wish she would just write another vampire chronicle. :(

Have to admit that was what I was looking for in the article ... confirmation of more vampire chronicles but seems not :oops: ... but possibly more films ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    libragirl wrote:

Have to admit that was what I was looking for in the article ... confirmation of more vampire chronicles but seems not :oops: ... but possibly more films ...

Eh..I have mixed feelings about movies. Interview with the Vampire was done well but Queen of the Damn was hoaky...I just hope if they do another movie, it's done well.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    edited October 2013
    :twisted:
    Post edited by BinauralJam on
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    chime wrote:
    libragirl wrote:

yeah me too. I just re-read the first four vampire books, and I think I enjoyed them even more this second time around. Some of them would make awesome movies if done correctly.

I also love the Witch series. I always loved thinking of those visually, but they would be very tough to bring to the big screen.

It sounds like she is quiting the Church, not Christianity really.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    they should make movies of her "other" books ... :)
    polaris_x wrote:

It would be cool to see a Mayfair Witch movie. :)
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    polaris_x wrote:

The other, "other" books?! :shock: :oops:

haha, If I think I know what you're talking about, those would have to be "special ordered". :D
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    polaris_x wrote:

The other, "other" books?! :shock: :oops:

haha, If I think I know what you're talking about, those would have to be "special ordered". :D

8-)
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Theovl316 wrote:
    OK...sooooo she renounces Christianity but yet she says "In the name of... Christ, I quit Christianity..." :lol:

It makes sense. Perhaps she still believes in God, but is disgusted with man-made religion... That's what the article tells me, anyway.
    Jeanwah wrote:
    Theovl316 wrote:

It makes sense. Perhaps she still believes in God, but is disgusted with man-made religion... That's what the article tells me, anyway.

thats what i get from it too.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Anne Rice's new Wolf book comes out today. My favorite band and favorite author on the same day!

Unfortunately, I wasnt really into the first wolf book. I may give this one a try...just because..

http://www.amazon.com/The-Wolves-Midwin ... 0385349963
    http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1726 ... -midwinter

Has anyone else read the wolf book #1?
    Anne Rice's new Wolf book comes out today. My favorite band and favorite author on the same day!

Unfortunately, I wasnt really into the first wolf book. I may give this one a try...just because..

not read her wolf book/s but I recently read called out of the darkness: a spiritual confession, which is about her return to the church. then I read the blood canticle... lestat shits me at times.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Anne Rice's new Wolf book comes out today. My favorite band and favorite author on the same day!

not read her wolf book/s but I recently read called out of the darkness: a spiritual confession, which is about her return to the church. then I read the blood canticle... lestat shits me at times.

I think she needs to write another book about how she left the church again. She speaks out against the church quite a bit. She's still deeply religious but does not align with a church anymore.

I read Blood Canticle a long time ago and dont remember much of it. But I have been re-reading the vampire series but took a break after Memnock.