Death Row Meal

Comments

• Back_PedalBack_Pedal Posts: 1,171
    I think I'd eat a lot of spicy food. I don't care what it would be, as long as it'd cause a bowel movement of epic proportions upon my death. I'm talking people drowning, here.
    Thanks EPOTTSIII!
    "Vinyl or not, you will need to pay someone to take RA of your hands" - Smile05
    424, xxx
  • So says "Sausages and peppers with bread." :sick:[/quote]

unlost i would sooner have a last meal with you . ;)[/quote]

We can share a cell, Thrilla![/quote]

but only if they throw awa ythe key.. :P
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Really good sushi. A Manhattan. Country ham. Maybe another Manhattan. Chocolate mousse.
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    New York style pizza, a pepsi, followed by a couple fat blunts of white widow, a couple grams of opium and a vial of acid.
    I'll be back
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    New York style pizza, a pepsi, followed by a couple fat blunts of white widow, a couple grams of opium and a vial of acid.
    could we be cellmates?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    could we be cellmates?
    Of course. I'll protect you in the shower and you me. We will back up to each other, hold on tight to the soap.
    I'll be back
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Thanksgiving meal would be nice too
    chadwick wrote:
    could we be cellmates?
    Of course. I'll protect you in the shower and you me. We will back up to each other, hold on tight to the soap.
    deal.
    i'll tell you every place i have a shank stanished.
    rose garden under tower 6, metal shank under yellow tea rose. north side under plant species tag.
    shank under kitchen sink along side pipe tubing...plastic shank.

3 ounces of weed in the freezer behind a crack in the floor/wall

we rule

im scared though

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Davidtrios wrote:
    tasty
    but i need prawn with my turkey and ham and whole giant pumpkin from garden farms.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    So says "Sausages and peppers with bread." :sick:

unlost i would sooner have a last meal with you . ;)[/quote]

We can share a cell, Thrilla![/quote]

but only if they throw awa ythe key.. :P[/quote]

Deal! :lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    chadwick wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    tasty
    but i need prawn with my turkey and ham and whole giant pumpkin from garden farms.

But how would you cook the pumpkin? :problem:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    A spanish omelet with homefries from The Blue Plate Diner (SLC, Utah)

Then, a garlic bison burger...with a huge ass stein of hefeweizen on the side.

5 shots of Maker's Mark.

Chocolate pie, with whipped cream.

and right before the switch is thrown...a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.

See you in hell motherfuckers.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2

Wow. We should hang out. 8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    chadwick wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    tasty

But how would you cook the pumpkin? :problem:
    i wouldn't
    i'd carve a jackolantern and crawl inside it with a candle

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    a big bowl of weed...with a side of weed 8-)
    dcfaithful wrote:

:lol:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

My last words. Gacy can kiss my ass!
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • App:
    Grilled Prawns

Main Course:
    Stumptown Coffee Crusted Rib Eye. + 1 Lobster tail w/ Garlic Butter
    Grilled Asparagus
    Horseradish Mashed Potatoes

Beverage:
    Grey Goose and Tonic

Dessert:
    Samoa's Ice Cream

Post Dinner Rip:
    Purple Kush
    NERDS!
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

My last words. Gacy can kiss my ass!

and thats probably the least hed do to it. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

and thats probably the least hed do to it. 8-)

An equally awesome and disturbing response... :|;)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Ok

Entree......Hot Lamb Vindaloo raita, naan bread and samosas

Main ....... Spit Roast Pork, baked vegies and salads...potato and kumara w/honey mustard dressing, and a bacon, avocado and tomato salad with roast garlic, mustard, balsamic dressing.

Dessert ..... Vanilla Crème Brulee topped with fairy floss & served with mixed berries, nut biscotti & raspberry sorbet http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brisbane-Australia/Freestyle-Tout/53518341588?ref=search#!/photo.php?pid=3137302&id=53518341588&ref=fbx_album

Washed down with a jug of Ladybird Bubbles Spiked with Chambord liqueur, Lemoncello, raspberries &
    strawberries with a dash of lemonade
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    Not to spoil the fun (like I usually do), but I believe there is usually some kind of spending limit on the last meal like $20 or $25.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Jennifer Aniston............
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    From wikipedia famous last meal requests:

*Adolf Eichmann declined a special meal, preferring a bottle of Carmel, a dry red Israeli wine. He drank about half of it.

*Allen Lee Davis: 350-pound "Tiny" Davis had one lobster tail, fried potatoes, a half-pound of fried shrimp, six ounces of fried clams, half a loaf of garlic bread, and 32 ounces of A&W root beer.

*Bruno Richard Hauptmann: Celery, olives, chicken, French fries, buttered peas, cherries, and a slice of cake.

*Charles Frederick Peace: A hearty breakfast of eggs and a huge amount of (very salty) bacon.

*Dennis Wayne Bagwell: Medium rare steak with A1 Steak Sauce, fried chicken breasts and thighs, BBQ ribs, French fries, onion rings, bacon, scrambled eggs with onions, fried potatoes with onions, sliced tomatoes, salad with ranch dressing, two hamburgers, peach pie, milk, coffee, and iced tea with real sugar.

*Dobie Gillis Williams: Twelve candy bars and some ice cream.

*Donald Snyder gained over 150 pounds in an unsuccessful bid to be unable to fit in the electric chair. He requested pork chops and eggs "and plenty of 'em!".

*Edward Hartman: A Greek salad, linguini with white clam sauce, cheese cake with cherry topping, garlic bread, and a Coke.

*Gary Gilmore: A hamburger, hard-boiled eggs, a baked potato, a few cups of coffee, and three shots of contraband Jack Daniel's whiskey.

*Henry Martinez Porter: Flour tortillas, T-bone steak, refried beans, tossed salad, jalapeño peppers, ice cream, and chocolate cake.

*James Edward Smith requested a lump of dirt, which was denied. He settled for a small cup of yogurt.

*John Allen Muhammad: Chicken with red sauce and several strawberry cakes.

*John Wayne Gacy: A dozen deep-fried shrimps, a bucket of original recipe chicken from KFC, French fries, and a pound of strawberries.

*Judd Gray: Chicken soup, chicken, mashed potatoes, celery, stuffed olives and ice cream.

*Karl Eugene Chamberlain: A variety of fresh fruit and vegetables, cheese, lunch meat, deviled eggs, six fried cheese-stuffed jalapeños, a chef salad with ranch dressing, onion rings, french fries, a cheeseburger, two fried chicken breasts, barbecue pork rolls, an omelet, milk, and orange juice.

*Lowell Lee Andrews: Two fried chickens with sides of mashed potatoes, green beans and Pie a La Mode.

*Mark Dean Schwab: Fried eggs (over easy), bacon, sausage links, hash browns, buttered toast, and a quart of chocolate milk.

*Murl Daniels: Orange juice, grape juice, fried chicken, fried oysters, chili, potatoes, Limburger cheese, bread and butter, vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup, chocolate cake and coffee.

*Perry Smith and Richard Hickock: Shrimp, French fries, garlic bread, ice cream, and strawberries with whipped cream.

*Odell Barnes: "Justice, Equality, World Peace."

*Peter Kürten: Wiener schnitzel, fried potatoes and a bottle of white wine. He requested seconds and received it.

*Philip Workman: He declined a special meal for himself, but he asked for a large vegetarian pizza to be given to a homeless person in Nashville, Tennessee. This request was denied by the prison, but carried out by others across the country.

*Ricky Ray Rector: Steak, fried chicken, cherry Kool-Aid, and a pecan pie — which he did not eat, because he said he was saving it for later.

*Robert Alton Harris: A 21-piece bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken, two large Domino's pizzas (no anchovies), ice cream, a bag of jelly beans, a six-pack of Pepsi, and a pack of Camel cigarettes.

*Ronnie Lee Gardner: Lobster tail, steak, apple pie, vanilla ice cream, 7-Up, and watching The Lord of the Rings film trilogy.

*Timothy McVeigh: Two pints of mint chocolate-chip ice cream.

*Victor Feguer requested a single olive with the pit still in.

*William Bonin: Two pepperoni and sausage pizzas, three servings of chocolate ice cream, and fifteen cans of Coca-Cola.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    ok ok...you talked me into it...

i want to add steak

but i still would want to get complety plastered
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    2 orders of Jumbo Shrimp cocktail with cocktail sauce

Filet Mingnon cooked medium rare.
    2 lobster tails with drawn butter
    and 4 stems of asparagus with a light cheese sauce.

Cheesecake with fresh spring berries in a rasberry/chambored glaze.

damn I'm hungry now.
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    What a great post, LOTL! Gave me a lot to think about.
    *Dennis Wayne Bagwell: Medium rare steak with A1 Steak Sauce, fried chicken breasts and thighs, BBQ ribs, French fries, onion rings, bacon, scrambled eggs with onions, fried potatoes with onions, sliced tomatoes, salad with ranch dressing, two hamburgers, peach pie, milk, coffee, and iced tea with real sugar.

:? Dennis was no longer worried about maintaining optimal HDL and LDL cholesterol levels.

*Ricky Ray Rector: Steak, fried chicken, cherry Kool-Aid, and a pecan pie — which he did not eat, because he said he was saving it for later.

You have to admire Ricky Ray's optimism.
    *Ronnie Lee Gardner: Lobster tail, steak, apple pie, vanilla ice cream, 7-Up, and watching The Lord of the Rings film trilogy.

I hope it was the extended version.
    *Victor Feguer requested a single olive with the pit still in.

:wtf:
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I edited a lot of people from that list. I noticed that there were four or five people that requested CELERY. WTF? I only have a few bites left in my kisser, I am not wasting it on CELERY!
    I forgot one.....what's that stuff we used to eat back in the day??????
    I'll be back
    A thing of Nachos at a Pearl Jam Alpine Valley show 8-)