shit my dad says the tv show!!

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,029
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Shatner as the dad!! this fall. has to be cgood. on CBS.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    This is the only new show i'm looking forward to. Shatner's comedic talent is underrated.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    i'll pass
    www.myspace.com
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
    Network TV will destroy this
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • swany24swany24 Posts: 52
    I'm a big fan of the website and I love the book. I hope the TV Series is solid, but Hollywood continually messes up stuff that I like so I'm not holding my breath.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,825
    CBS? This show seems more suited for HBO. What will the name of the show even be? Obviously it can't be 'shit my dad says'.
    "$#*! My Dad Says" from what i understand.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I'm looking forward to the comedy with the telemarketers located in India, they can do all our accents :lol: that looks funny to me like another Big Bang maybe
  • pandora wrote:
    I'm looking forward to the comedy with the telemarketers located in India, they can do all our accents :lol:
    I wish the ones who call our office could do our accents because I can't understand a word they say.
    Frustrates the hell out of me.
    Also I was thinking the other day this show is better suited for HBO but still the previews seem to be pretty good so maybe it won't be awful
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Shatner's funny but he's crazy. Not a good fit at all. They need a curmudgeony Rip Torn type guy for the role. But at least it's not another terrible reality show.
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    shatner is the male betty white... I'm sick of both of them and how ironically cool it is to think they're cool
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
    shatner is the male betty white... I'm sick of both of them and how ironically cool it is to think they're cool

Shatner has always maintained that he was cool, he was just waiting for us to figure it out again.
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    Network TV will destroy this

This is what I'm afraid of...

And, CBS?! They're terrible when it comes to comedy. (Oh look, I think I could have ended that sentence earlier, without effecting the validity whatsoever)
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    This is the only new show i'm looking forward to. Shatner's comedic talent is underrated.

he is a fucking riot
    i was too young to appreciate captain kirk
    but denny crain was a hoot and a half
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"