The Puma in Pinstripes!

BronyBrony Posts: 631
edited July 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
great news to wake up to.....went to bed last night hearing some rumors, but seems like a done deal. welcome to the boogie down Lance! Enjoy the short porch!! :D:D:D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,734
    Brony wrote:
    great news to wake up to.....went to bed last night hearing some rumors, but seems like a done deal. welcome to the boogie down Lance! Enjoy the short porch!! :D:D:D

he has been hitting well lefty this year. Solid trade.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    lets hope Cashmen's just caught lighting in a bottle!!! :D
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    not going pick up the option so its a good move
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,734
    not going pick up the option so its a good move

definitely, I think part of the trade was that they don't pick up the option.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    i understand the need to rebuild on Houston....but they should have kept Berkman. this trade stings a million times more than losing Oswalt.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • BronyBrony Posts: 631
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i understand the need to rebuild on Houston....but they should have kept Berkman. this trade stings a million times more than losing Oswalt.
    from far, roy really seems to be a prick. lance to me seems like a true down home country boy.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    Brony wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    from far, roy really seems to be a prick. lance to me seems like a true down home country boy.

I wouldn't call Oswalt a prick, I just don't think he likes everything that comes along with being a pro athlete (interviews, media, etc..)...where Berkman was always up for an interview. Oswalt was great with fans, though...hell, they both were. They both gave a LOT back to the city of Houston. well, i wish them both the best. i just don't like the term "rebuilding"....ugh. nope, don't like it at all. they will be missed.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Micheal Kay, Yankee announcer was just saying how Lance and Andy were like best freinds when he was in Houston, Ya wonder if that wasn't a factor, because as a Yankee fan i wan't him to stick around forever. Andy that is, Lance too as long as he Hits!!!