Always Sunny Here!

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    ^^^^^^^^
    wish I was there

noticed today in the pool the sun has sunk south quite a bit, it's noticeable, casting different shadows now

iStock_000000766416Small.jpg
  • days becoming shorter and nights getting longer....
    end of summer is sad...but pretty

395535635_2e88ce57aa.jpg?v=0
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Not Sunny, but all thanks to the Sun.

bluemoon.jpg

full-red-moon.jpg

3406sar2.jpg
    a Volcano from space

1.jpg

aurora-borealis.jpg

Aurora-Borealis--C11764853.jpeg.jpg?xcache=3456

life_on_mars.jpg Mars
    Not Sunny, but all thanks to the Sun.

bluemoon.jpg

full-red-moon.jpg

3406sar2.jpg
    a Volcano from space

1.jpg

aurora-borealis.jpg

Aurora-Borealis--C11764853.jpeg.jpg?xcache=3456

life_on_mars.jpg Mars
    beautiful collection of pictures and yes all thanks to the Sun, us too, all life right? thanks to the Sun.
    sun_god.jpg
    Sun God
    Nature63.jpg

the rain has made everything so green, it will be lovely when the sun returns :D
  • he's a ray of friggin' sunshine!!!!! pearljam2.jpg
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

he's a ray of friggin' sunshine!!!!! pearljam2.jpg
    that is gorgeous! better than sunshine 8-)
    For all the HOT people out there!!

heavysnowtreesandsun.jpg

this looks so incredibly beautiful and inviting ;)
    Sunshine Superman
    Donovan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQFI7IMt ... re=related

Sunshine came softly through my a-window today
    Could've tripped out easy a-but I've a-changed my ways
    It'll take time, I know it but in a while
    You're gonna be mine, I know it, we'll do it in style
    'Cause I made my mind up you're going to be mine

I'll tell you right now
    Any trick in the book now, baby, all that I can find
    Everybody's hustlin' just to have a little scene
    When I say we'll be cool I think that you know what I mean
    We stood on a beach at sunset, do you remember when?
    I know a beach where, baby, a-it never ends
    When you've made your mind up forever to be mine

Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm
    I'll pick up your hand and slowly blow your little mind
    'Cause I made my mind up you're going to be mine
    I'll tell you right now
    Any trick in the book now, baby, all that I can find

Superman or Green Lantern ain't got a-nothin' on me
    I can make like a turtle and dive for your pearls in the sea, yeah!
    A you-you-you can just sit there a-thinking on your velvet throne
    'bout all the rainbows a-you can a-have for your own
    I'll pick up your hand and slowly blow your little mind

I'll pick up your hand
    I'll pick up your hand
  • 3059044594_9a36701db0_o.jpg

"Dayman, fighter of the Nightman!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    3059044594_9a36701db0_o.jpg

"Dayman, fighter of the Nightman!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    thank you slightlystoned 8-) a ray of sunshine :D

Sunny_Waterfalls_1920x1080_HDTV_108.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025
    pandora wrote:
    sunshine.jpg
    This pic immediately brought " the strangest tribe" to mind.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    sunshine.jpg
    This pic immediately brought " the strangest tribe" to mind.
    that's a beautiful thought http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQUwceST ... re=related thank you
    image0072.jpg
    mountain sunrise :D
    purple-sun-flowers-sky.jpg
    Sun.jpg8-)
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,013
    Reminder: Please respect the artists copyright (see Posting Guidelines). A lot of sites frown upon hotlinking so please be sure you have read the copyright rules on a website before you link. Thank you.

Peace,
    Sea
  • no matter for what reason,nice to see your posts Sea
    :wave:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I'm pretty much a photobucket addict so maybe I'm good to go or no?
  • :problem: :? :think:
    its not so sunny anymore :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwGZSi0PrA4

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Sea wrote:
    Reminder: Please respect the artists copyright (see Posting Guidelines). A lot of sites frown upon hotlinking so please be sure you have read the copyright rules on a website before you link. Thank you.

Peace,
    Sea

HuH, did not know that.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    A Day of Sunshine

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

O GIFT of God! O perfect day :
    Whereon shall no man work, but play ;
    Whereon it is enough for me,
    Not to be doing, but to be!
    Through every fibre of my brain,
    Through every nerve, through every vein,
    I feel the electric thrill, the touch
    Of life, that seems almost too much.

I hear the wind among the trees
    Playing celestial symphonies ;
    I see the branches downward bent,
    Like keys of some great instrument.

And over me unrolls on high
    The splendid scenery of the sky,
    Where through a sapphire sea the sun
    Sails like a golden galleon.

Towards yonder cloud-land in the West,
    Towards yonder Islands of the Blest,
    Whose steep sierra far uplifts
    Its craggy summits white with drifts.

Blow, winds ! and waft through all the rooms
    The snow-flakes of the cherry-blooms !
    Blow, winds ! and bend within my reach
    The fiery blossoms of the peach !

O Life and Love ! O happy throng
    Of thoughts, whose only speech is song !
    O heart of man ! canst thou not be
    Blithe as the air is, and as free ?
    4959825543_0318b2dfa2.jpg
    STP60020 by mickeyrat, on Flickr

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    pandora wrote:
    sunshine.jpg
    Sunshine!

Beautiful like this song by Michael Franti and Spearhead.....*The Sound Of Sunshine*

Peace & OneLove
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

4966190650_d9089129f9_z.jpg
    009 by mickeyrat, on Flickr

4965587935_f97c09be6b_z.jpg
    002 by mickeyrat, on Flickr

4965587935_f97c09be6b_z.jpg
    002 by mickeyrat, on Flickr

^^^^ that is lovely

TransferredfromCompaq1036.jpg:D