Hippo's

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    hipposies.jpg I never thought of Hippos as really cute but they are
    my son is partial to them too, he'll need to stop in and see all the pics
    KoMyAss wrote:
    http://worldanimalfoundation.homestead.com/AdoptAHippo.html

Adopt One Today! You can even name your Hippo. But please don't name it Boom, ah.......that one's taken.
    you are a good man
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    79334_large.jpg
    egmont-hippo-lamp.jpg
    JW1015_l.jpg
    Bought one of these for my neice!!! it's loud and annoying :lol::lol::lol:
    pandora wrote:
    hipposies.jpg I never thought of Hippos as really cute but they are
    my son is partial to them too, he'll need to stop in and see all the pics

If you ever go down to Disney's Wild Kingdom, most animals are active in the morning, but Hippo's i can tell you after many attempts, are more active in the afternoon. My wife and i watch 2 young males spare for over an hour, those things are HUGE!
    acevent2.jpg ok not a hippo, but it still makes me laugh every time.
    funny-pictures-hippo-salad-thrown.jpg
    ok now i gotta get back to work.
    KoMyAss wrote:
    acevent2.jpg ok not a hippo, but it still makes me laugh every time.
    me too :lol:
    hungry_hippos.jpg ?????
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    nzr1.jpg
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Lizard wrote:
    nzr1.jpg

wtf? I can't tell if this isfrom a children's show or an acid trip... :lol:
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
    Lizard wrote:
    nzr1.jpg

wtf? I can't tell if this isfrom a children's show or an acid trip... :lol:

HR Puff and Stuff, late 70's i think, or atleast that's when i remember it from. Kids program.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Hippos. This thread reminds me of Roger Clemens for some reason. Yes KO, it always comes back to Sox/Yanks with me. I'm sick like that.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Hippos. This thread reminds me of Roger Clemens for some reason. Yes KO, it always comes back to Sox/Yanks with me. I'm sick like that.

Funny. Again, I was thinking Don Zimmer.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

:lol: i think where Roger Clemens is concerned, there might be middle ground for us to agree on. My opinion: up until Boston released him, brillant career, then he found steriods in Toronto, and became a peice of shit both professionally and personally.

If anybody should be hallowed ground, it should be ZIM, Note Torre never won without him, ever again.
    KoMyAss wrote:

:lol: i think where Roger Clemens is concerned, there might be middle ground for us to agree on. My opinion: up until Boston released him, brillant career, then he found steriods in Toronto, and became a peice of shit both professionally and personally.
    Yes. And he was experiencing "roid rage" when he threw the bat back at Mikey Pizza. Don't worry, his day will come. I hope he gets jail time for lying as much as he has. At least Andy came out and admitted it, talked about why he did it, and moved on.

Okay, back to the hippos!

I was thinking of starting a similar thread with my favorite animal of them all, the penguin. God I love penguins.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    KoMyAss wrote:

If anybody should be hallowed ground, it should be ZIM, Note Torre never won without him, ever again.
    Agreed. I could go on and on about Zimmer and what nice people he and his wife are. He met and talked with my dad and grandfather before a Rays game a few years ago in Tampa. You'll never hear one word of shit being talked by this red sox fan about Zim.
    :o Awesome.
    Yes. And he was experiencing "roid rage" when he threw the bat back at Mikey Pizza. Don't worry, his day will come. I hope he gets jail time for lying as much as he has. At least Andy came out and admitted it, talked about why he did it, and moved on.

Okay, back to the hippos!

I was thinking of starting a similar thread with my favorite animal of them all, the penguin. God I love penguins.

It all makes sense now, when it comes to Piazza, and if you'll remember in 1999 there was a pivatol game against Seattle, maybe game 4 or 5, he gave A-rod some chin music, and A-rod dissappeared after that, struck out 3 straight time on sliders low and away. Not that i blame him , we all have a survival instinct.
    Hippo-Tatoo.gif Hippo Tattoo
    baby_hippo_and_parent.jpg
    53HappyHippo.jpg a little scary
    edited July 2010
    babyhippoii.jpg
    baby pygmy
    Post edited by BinauralJam on
    31112-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Cute-Brown-Baby-Hippo-With-A-Butterfly-On-His-Nose-Sitting-In-A-Bed-Of-Colorful-Spring-Flowers-Tulips-And-Daisies.jpg
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    KoMyAss wrote:
    babyhippoii.jpg
    baby pygmy
    I love hippopotami and I want this little guy as a pet :)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    KoMyAss wrote:
    babyhippoii.jpg
    baby pygmy

Someday, he will be mine, or if i ever get laid off and get a HUGE package, i'm gona seriously look into working for a Zoo, i could care less about the pay!!!
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    KoMyAss wrote:
    KoMyAss wrote:
    babyhippoii.jpg
    baby pygmy

Someday, he will be mine, or if i ever get laid off and get a HUGE package, i'm gona seriously look into working for a Zoo, i could care less about the pay!!!
    You have to share him! He's cute :) I would like to work for a zoo too...but I'm not cleaning up the poop. You can do that part :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave Posts: 41,834
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD