Options

Yield vinyl...for free (Winner is:..

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    less than 4 hours left to join the lottery and less than 5 hours to have the winner :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    push me, pull me

yield = :P :P :P :P

dimitrispearljam = :P :P :P :P :P
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    less than 4 hours left to join the lottery and less than 5 hours to have the winner :)
    :clap::clap::clap:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    Just over 4 hrs to go.... excited!!! Good luck to all. Feels like it's some huge comp to win something like this!!!
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    30 minutes left for you guys to join the lottery :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Very cool Dimitri. Thanks for doing this. It's not an easy task as this is possibly their best album, but I'm gonna go with "Faithful"
  • Options
    Yield151Yield151 Posts: 267
    ooooo please pick me :)
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    Hey!
    Good luck to all of you!! I'm not taking part in this "competition", I already own a wonderful Yield vinyl (and Dimi was involved in this too ;) ) so I am here just out of curiousity who will win in the end :)

Lets see the lucky name in a short while :D
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    Hey!
    Good luck to all of you!! I'm not taking part in this "competition", I already own a wonderful Yield vinyl (and Dimi was involved in this too ;) ) so I am here just out of curiousity who will win in the end :)

Lets see the lucky name in a short while :D
    ;) hello there,when is the next tour..? :D
  • Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    have my fingers, toes, arms & legs crossed ... it really is a miracle I can type this at all :lol::lol:
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    Dirty TomDirty Tom Posts: 883
    How long til the winner is announced?
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• Options
    Brain of J.
  • Options
    in an hour. :) .
    Dirty Tom wrote:
    How long til the winner is announced?
  • Options
    everything!!!

edit- no way
  • Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    in hiding
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    pepsigatorspepsigators St. John's, NL Posts: 182
    do the evolution
  • Options
    Jen was the last get in..,im cheching the lottery tickets,make the lottey,sent a pm to the winner anounce here in the thread..
    Good luck to all of you and thanks for be part of this :)

sorry for the guys..19:00 was the last minute to join.
  • Options
    Jen was the last get in..,im cheching the lottery tickets,make the lottey,sent a pm to the winner anounce here in the thread..
    Good luck to all of you and thanks for be part of this :)

sorry for the guys..19:00 was the last minute to join.
    Love ya D! :D:D
  • Options
    oh, thought i still had an hour..oh well no worries
  • Options
    friends join the lottery are:

Newch91 -AmherstJammer -xsmytx -rival. -YieldToNothing -Dead Man Walking -mfc2006 -HollisBrown shuttdown -thefixer9 -gearboy -Wilds-atomoh

bry321f11-Ezikiel -Drop1The0Leash -PjWeezy -PJPixie -jales22 -Kilgore_Trout -Johnny Abruzzo -nycmale
    ranger800 -FrankieG -EchosNobodyHears -sarah.p -elwayvedder

FenwayFaithful -Mcam55 -Klown -MB50486 -mkeen411 -CratePilot -Oxxys
    Jeremys Spoken -Paka -world wide pearl jam -washedinblack91 -usm3 -CB6623 -BM42909 -Hbudjr

jshin -Bump30 -anotherclone -Electric_Delta -GetALife -Chechu -satans kitchen -Dirty Tom -RedDeve
    Saul Mauricio -luttymoreira -BK144862 -yankeesfan7774 - RedMosquito02 -EdLaw

U R A Crazy Breed -TB Rival -Chrisilein -SCMike10 -Force Of Nature -weekapaug19 -theserialthrilla
    Empty Glass -Veddermb -Brain of Jam -RD96430 -Gmoney

lgoose420 -benjs -nickdarps -B Robinette -Feliz -Digital Twilight -Irishgirl79 -OceanStone -fanofzs
    Lone Drawn Meteor -Baine169 -lastchild11 -Cortez the thriller -ericwaller20 -Vitalogy1984

withtheleaves -Mikee J -arq -luke.harvey3 -andrewb -lbc72 -alexross42 -Blazenup -sheenTN -jconn12 -
    KevDylan -EJE201

Paul Andrews -Lizard -philthehip - zchick -Back_Pedal -CJMST3K -dccrash23 -ponner1us -Paulina87
    PNuttyJam- eMJot -emf28 -Gern Blansten -jcPearlJam -N_Jay_H

9.-
    guitar59 -Stereotype -Tommy Guitar -ryanrunning -sonna -thebrig -release23420 -henchman -
    mysameoldfriend -chrisg72 -PJayhawk -Plankton -Paul David -Umbertotamba -Khadgar

STONEd and dAMENT-ED -pedalbreak -strummers -petronio78 -SpinTheBlackCircle74 -soja77 -reflectedfromafar -nothingfeelsgood -Mindless Drifter -brianfromky -Sappy113 -ThatJeromeTurner -lejarmap138 -mike86 -Bas Linders

11.Shawshank - Black Diamond -Claireack -BetterVedder -cordnav --Q- -youngster -BP110274 -
    Kidcloudkicker - -gonzo -maxferl -Pol -small_my_table

shadowcast -superfuzz30 -joeybuckets -jniko --decodified- -Mawky1103 -Given to... -rattzey -guypjfreak
    AmentsArmy -LOV2ROCK -PJ_kidd_9-21-22 -EasyE -LiteTheMatch

Janman -I Cant Believe Its Ledbetter -PjWingsfan -BH94718 -Duncs -gndcd402 -bobasfeet -hugepjfan
    firecrotch23 -gems_n_rhinestones -Red_Dot -Mattbillz -Pearl James -Payson -dawng

jethrojam420 -jcarhart -patricia930 -Given To DragonFly -Bissy77 -Brisk. -craigb -d1witdafunk -pj0705
    titchinello -Just Mike -ahill721 -Blood Red Mosquito -mvluckymike

Surrounding Bullshit -silver39 -2-feign-reluctance -PJ-Cubs -yieldtrack11 -Dillsnufus -wolkenlos -brobert
    bostongahden -benbomb3 -SJD3232 -Franklin Delano Bluth -blindmule -timmmy -StevieG

brianjones -scoob1057 -INside HIDING Job -pro -Heather Evers -PJLuis -billyruff -aspoonfulweighsaton -
    adspj -eddies in my tree -redeye -DaveyG -MN11599 -SomethingCreative -Cradles Broken Glass

RW8297 - _outlaw -loki34 -amir -EvilClosetMonkey -sickofit -pools of maroon -jubus85 -PearlyOceans -Nicolas Brombart

backspacer. -melbourneflower -P.T. -satansbed -rjwhite19 -Fuhgawz - mavi -NametoFollow

gfraser -Mango -i_lov_it -BlackThirteen -ed243421- jm257212- StoneAment -Brony -Riot_Mac -False_Belief
    -jamingjamers -gregpolard -Of The Aggie -Steve Dunne -footsteps38

vic in T.O. -Benz -Washed -DavieB -thebetterman -KE308481 -Vedder Vitamins -NYCPearl -PatrickBateman -FC188530 -Bushleaguer28 -glorified G is here

nitramb -YoullseeDragons-JzP -DE483 -rats21 -moemoe6434- pjscreamer -Passim -Mitch8415 -BrownsNoise
    -Hawk123 -Citizen Zack -nigel -pjruss

SeveredHand000001 -EM65340 -puschnije -Mookie1-peachykeen -musicman -ForceofNature101 -lednuke -
    veddertown -YieldNebula311

Kurtman44 -State of Mind -go pre -RC9700 -FY51755 -bootleg -eveneddie-frarock -kirkerj -JM- DeetroitBaasketball -joline -allstar340 -mickeyrat

Chief.Siahl -hdogg151 -whygohome -Red Lukin -jjheel13 -in eds tree -osborne16 -dpmay -lastexitlondon -
    walkunafraid -JoeTzu -nuzzer1 -julesandian -skyvalley -lgoose420

Lesbelges -iamdirtyfrank -apeman77 -RS146614 -wait up in the dark - IamTom - CB1279 -Biss -unforgiven -Green Disease Redux -invest-it-all

Steveo -Lost In Ohio -5against1- avlys -TT8270 -Super Vedder -majlaerp -jubilairesjl -Edge34 -bazzer -Ty -DJ253147 -dwhite76 -Writingjunkie -Fraser

Cameron4President - AELARA -Blue11 -Drop The Leash 10 -EdVedder_1 -PJ Fan est. 1990-punkmatt -spintheblackO- Lennon_Cobain -The Nothingman -oona left-NoCode416 -Lost_Clay

DPrival78 -BlindMelonade -GB45499 -Dann2000 -Brian Merkle -Schoki

why go home -tuktuk -Inside_Job_IN -Rearviewrelease -Indifference71 -Tomcat96

blazedoutbee =Pjdreamer -JP33 -Ivn1322 -PJTEXAS -Mikechine -RandyTooNice -vedhed63 -dcdub -myownblacksundown

31. broloco -novocaintongue -TD275307

ms. wes c.addle
  • Options
    oh sorry,i post in 1st page what time this stop..one hour before,,im sorry..but if u are here next friday... 8-)
  • Options
    Kiwi In OzKiwi In Oz Canberra Posts: 266
    edited August 2010
    Wish I'd seen this earlier! :cry:
    Post edited by Kiwi In Oz on
    1995 - Auckland, New Zealand
    1998 - Wellington + Auckland, New Zealand
    2000 - London, UK x 2
    2006 - Melbourne, Australia x 3
    2009 - Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland
    2010 - Newark, MSG x 2
    2011 - PJ20 & EV Brisbane 2, Canberra, Melbourne x 2, Adelaide 1, Perth 2
    2013 - San Diego, Los Angeles, Oakland, Portland, Vancouver, Seattle
    2014 - Auckland, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney & EV - Sydney x 2
    2015 - Mexico City
    2016 - Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Hampton, Fenway x 2
    2023 - Fort Worth x 2, Austin x 2
  • Options
    oh sorry,i post in 1st page what time this stop..one hour before,,im sorry..but if u are here next friday... 8-)

haha so you did, i missed that, sorry...cool idea though! well done
  • Options
    43 minutes to go!! i'm nervous! ;):mrgreen:

(oh yeah..D..i got those buttons you sent me yesterday...THANK YOU VERY MUCH DUDE!!! You are the best!! When i get those Vedd Heddz shirts going later in the fall you will be the first one i send one to my friend!)
  • Options
    I am so nervous....Please PJ gods...please....haha.
  • Options

(oh yeah..D..i got those buttons you sent me yesterday...THANK YOU VERY MUCH DUDE!!! You are the best!! When i get those Vedd Heddz shirts going later in the fall you will be the first one i send one to my friend!)
    Shirts? :shock:
    I hope I am cool enough for that club.... but probably not. ;) I think I am still shunned from Hartford.
  • Options
    jasonabjasonab Posts: 14
    no way
    03/17/94, 08/17/98, 10/21/00, 06/07/03, 07/13/06, 08/23/09, 05/07/10
  • Options

Shirts? :shock:
    I hope I am cool enough for that club.... but probably not. ;) I think I am still shunned from Hartford.

SAY WHAT?!!! YO....we are BFF's dude...of course you are "In"...did you join? type "Vedd Heddz" in the FaceBook search and join if you didn't already!