HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ!!!!

Comments

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    KoMyAss wrote:
    BDD_Biff_A-rod.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: Juan gives the best man breast massages!

Is that Don Zimmer?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I'm too tired to post the purse slapping picture.

By the way KO, do not ever talk shit about Captek. He put that little bitch in his place and fired up the team for the stretch run in 04. I don't talk shit about Jeter and Posada. There's a mutual respect there that I thought was reciprocated with Big Papi and Captek. Talk shit all you want about Youk or Pedroia or Papelbon, but leave Varitek out of this.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    KoMyAss wrote:
    BDD_Biff_A-rod.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: Juan gives the best man breast massages!

Is that Don Zimmer?

Biff Henderson
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

By the way KO, do not ever talk shit about Captek. He put that little bitch in his place and fired up the team for the stretch run in 04. I don't talk shit about Jeter and Posada. There's a mutual respect there that I thought was reciprocated with Big Papi and Captek. Talk shit all you want about Youk or Pedroia or Papelbon, but leave Varitek out of this.

Ah, ok

First Unlost Dogs brang up the incident, I posted the pic, and agreed with her afterwards. It was done in jest.
    I'd LOVE to know what you COULD say about Jeter and Posada?

Yes, YES!
    JV is the man.
    Yes.
    And I agree, I also would never talk shit about Jeter, Posada or *bows head* Rivera who I think is the classiest act in professional sports.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,736

Take your mask off before a fight. A grown man does not need a metal mask covering his face if he wants to fight.
    KoMyAss wrote:

Ah, ok

First Unlost Dogs brang up the incident, I posted the pic, and agreed with her afterwards. It was done in jest.
    :lol: Where did all my fellow sox fans go? It's up to me and unlost to defend our team against the seemingly ever-increasing throng of Yankees fans on the board.

I've gotten all my Jeter and Jorge shit talking out of my system long ago (and Mo and Andy). They are class acts in my book right now. Alex and the so-called Swishalicious are a different story.

Before I forget, happy birthday Alex. I hope Madonna didn't give you too many STDs.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    KoMyAss wrote:

Ah, ok

:lol: Where did all my fellow sox fans go? It's up to me and unlost to defend our team against the seemingly ever-increasing throng of Yankees fans on the board.

I've gotten all my Jeter and Jorge shit talking out of my system long ago (and Mo and Andy). They are class acts in my book right now. Alex and the so-called Swishalicious are a different story.

Before I forget, happy birthday Alex. I hope Madonna didn't give you too many STDs.

I'm here for you FF!
    KO, you threw me under the bus quicker than I pushed Dissidentman under the Fung Wah. You stinker.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Take your mask off before a fight. A grown man does not need a metal mask covering his face if he wants to fight.
    He had about 0.2 seconds to react to that juicebag....what was he supposed to do? I truly believe this.
    because i wasn't even attacking Varitek, i posted the pic!!! Fenway's the one who had to go and take it all serious.
    KoMyAss wrote:
    because i wasn't even attacking Varitek, i posted the pic!!! Fenway's the one who had to go and take it all serious.

Push _ screech of tires _ push _ screech of more tires.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

He had about 0.2 seconds to react to that juicebag....what was he supposed to do? I truly believe this.

Varitek took the first shot!!
    KoMyAss wrote:
    Varitek's a Bitch :lol:
    KoMyAss wrote:

Push _ screech of tires _ push _ screech of more tires.

You weren't being the sensitive one. Jesus, i'm talking to a Man and Women here, and who do i have to put the kids gloves on for?
    You know it's all in good fun. That's what this rivalry's all about, hatred but respect. Sorry if you feel I go over the top with my words KO.
    KoMyAss wrote:

After i posted the pic of varitek hitting my guy! CONTEXT man.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

I hear you, but he shouldn't have even been where he was with his mask on, just my opinion that a catcher should never get in a fight with his mask on.
    I'm taking my ball and going home. :cry:
    KoMyAss wrote:
    KoMyAss wrote:

After i posted the pic of varitek hitting my guy! CONTEXT man.

Can't we all just get along?

*ducks for cover*
    After i posted the pic of varitek hitting my guy! CONTEXT man.[/quote]

Can't we all just get along?

*ducks for cover*[/quote]

Yup , come November :lol:
    KoMyAss wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: Too funny.

I thought you guys hated A-Rod before last season. What a difference one good playoff run makes.

Also, as much crap as we give A-Rod about wearing make-up and lipgloss, my favorite athlete in the whole world currently has a Justin Bieber haircut, so it's all relative.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775

watch the video again. tek put his hands up first. arod was just barking at him. bitch move to take a crack at a guy with a mask on as cliffy said.

arod did get him in a great head lock though.
    KoMyAss wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: Too funny.

I thought you guys hated A-Rod before last season. What a difference one good playoff run makes.

Also, as much crap as we give A-Rod about wearing make-up and lipgloss, my favorite athlete in the whole world currently has a Justin Bieber haircut, so it's all relative.

Well the ring helps ya forgive alot. he's still a tool. Now about Nomar....
    rival. wrote:

watch the video again. tek put his hands up first. arod was just barking at him. bitch move to take a crack at a guy with a mask on as cliffy said.

Steroids do give one an advantage...
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775

i find it funny that boston fans STILL run their mouth about steroids AFTER manny/ortiz admitted using enhancers.

anyone else find the humor in that?
    rival. wrote:

cough: Manny & Papi : cough
    rival. wrote:

i find it funny that boston fans STILL run their mouth about steroids AFTER manny/ortiz admitted using enhancers.

:oops:

I'm gonna stop talking right there because I still love Manny. Always will.
    rival. wrote:

I would if Tek was fighting with one of them, but he's not...
    Back to the topic at hand. Number 600 tonight?
    yup, time to walk away while we all still love each other.