Options

Pearl Jam Bundle For Sale

the Chadthe Chad Posts: 65
edited July 2010 in The Porch
Hi -

Sorry to post this here, but not involved with EBAY. Been in 10Club since 1996, and would rather see this go to
a fellow 10clubber...

This has been sitting in storage, and rather then let it sit, or get tossed out, here we go...

- (1)Pearl Jam Riot Act Tour Book from 2003 (Australia, Japan, US) in near perfect shape
27 pages of Goodness

-(2) Pearl Jam Guitar Picks
Stone Gossard Pick from July 7, 2006 San Diego Show at Cox Arena caught by me
Jeff Ament Pick from Oct 3, 2009 Austin City Limit Taping also caught by me

-(7) Pearl Jam 45s Vinyl
Pearl Jam Merkin Ball featuring Long Road and I Got Id
Pearl Jam Given to Fly with B Sides Pilate and Leatherman
Fan Club Singles
Pearl Jam Christmas 1998 featuring Soldier of Love and Last Kiss
Pearl Jam Christmas 2009 (Still Sealed) Hawaii 78 Turning Mist
Pearl Jam Christmas 2008 featuring Santa Cruz and Golden State
Pearl Jam Christmas Featuring Love Reign O'er Me and Rocking in the Free World w/Bono 2006
Pearl Jam Christmas Featuring Crown of Thorns and Cant Help Falling in Love Again from /Las Vegas 2000
Pearl Jam Double 45 I Just want to Have Something to Do/ Gimme Some Truth/Indifference and Last Soldier

All Vinyl is near mint!

I would just like to sell the whole thing as a Bundle, I will not sell one item etc...
If you are interested shoot me a PM, and I will email you photos of the Riot Act Tour Book and the picks.
Pics of the vinyl are everywhere...

*I would also like to trade a Framed Ames PJ 1998 MSG Poster for a Ames Gorge 7/23/06 Unframed if anyone is interested?

Thanks Man! Chad
Austin Texas

MY PM IS NOT WORKING? EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED <!-- e --><a href="mailto:thechad@nokonah.net">thechad@nokonah.net</a><!-- e -->
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I know you said you don't want to sell each item...but if you can't find a buyer for all of this let me know, I am interested in the Jeff pick. It would complete my pick collection.
  • Options
    Do you have an asking price for the bundle?
  • Options
    I too am greatly interested in the picks if you change your mind.
    Bristow, VA (5/13/10)
  • Options
    release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    hey bro i would like the jeff pic from the best pearl jam show i ever went to since my first one i was gonna frame what i have from the taping love to add that pic

hey bro show the dirty marcos some love you know were a spliff ride from austin, be nice if pjj would play in the green belt............
  • Options
    MN11599 wrote:
    Do you have an asking price for the bundle?

I am open to a offer? Thanks Man! :D
  • Options
    It won't let em PM for some reason. Can you PM me and send some pics?
  • Options
    Bissy77Bissy77 Minnesota Posts: 445
    Email sent
    MLPS: 6-30-98 ; East Troy: 10-8-00 ; St. Paul: 6-16-03 ; East Troy: 6-21-03 ; Camden: 7-5-03 ; Grand Rapids: 10-3-04 ; Thunder Bay: 9-9-05 ; East Rutherford: 6-1-06; East Rutherford: 6-3-06 ; St. Paul: 6-26-06 ; St. Paul: 6-27-06, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, EV MLPS 7-2-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-3-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-4-11; Wrigley 7-19-13, St Paul 10-19-14; Wrigley 8-22-16; Seattle 8-8-18, Seattle 8-10-18; EV NY 2-4-22
  • Options
    dutchrosedutchrose Posts: 122
    Hi Chad,

I am interested in the whole bunch, please pm me because yours doesnt seem to work

thanks
    arjan
  • Options
    dutchrose wrote:
    Hi Chad,

I am interested in the whole bunch, please pm me because yours doesnt seem to work

thanks
    arjan

Hi Man! Email Me here <!-- e --><a href="mailto:thechad@nokonah.net">thechad@nokonah.net</a><!-- e -->
  • Options
    I'd say that's at least worth $25. :)
    Straight down the center for a hot chicken dinner!
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    any pics of the Framed Ames PJ 1998 MSG Poster ?