Wine

Aloha5Aloha5 Posts: 4
edited July 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Would love to know what type of Barolo Ed is always drinking!?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism -- how passionately I hate them." -- Albert Einstein

10/31/09 Philly, 05/09/10 Cleveland
  • Very interesting, I loved the bit about Ed...too bad I hate wine or I would try it,lol.

"The secret's out: Eddie rocks with Siduri Pinot.
    Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam likes wine. Secret wine. In a recent interview in Rolling Stone magazine, Vedder was asked about the wine he drinks on stage. He only admitted it was red. But we found out that it was actually Siduri Van der Kamp Pinot Noir. The wine is sent to Vedder without labels. We guess that means he's not that into details like alcohol content and government warnings. Yeah, us neither. -- "
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Very interesting, I loved the bit about Ed...too bad I hate wine or I would try it,lol.

"The secret's out: Eddie rocks with Siduri Pinot.
    Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam likes wine. Secret wine. In a recent interview in Rolling Stone magazine, Vedder was asked about the wine he drinks on stage. He only admitted it was red. But we found out that it was actually Siduri Van der Kamp Pinot Noir. The wine is sent to Vedder without labels. We guess that means he's not that into details like alcohol content and government warnings. Yeah, us neither. -- "

haha i thought that part was cool too. "secret wine" :D
    Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism -- how passionately I hate them." -- Albert Einstein

10/31/09 Philly, 05/09/10 Cleveland