Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Awesome!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    you know whatd be even cooler????? no treehouse hotel at all. no footprint on the environment is the most eco friendly thing. this kind of thing is just an excuse to feel good about themselves whilst gaining a buck.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,031
    you know whatd be even cooler????? no treehouse hotel at all. no footprint on the environment is the most eco friendly thing. this kind of thing is just an excuse to feel good about themselves whilst gaining a buck.
    While true , are we not also on this earth to experience the beauty that surrounds us? Even in other places.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • sabreleafsabreleaf Posts: 310
    Cool. Not buying that they won't have dead birds all over the ground. Lets hope these Swedes build it better than that Ikea shit they sell. Friend and I bought some house lights and they melted. She got burned as it dripped down and left a scare(her light that hangs over table). Should sue their ass. Expensive cabinets that fall apart in the first year. Ok enough of my side rant but they make shit! Had to vent.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    :roll:
    www.myspace.com
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I say we all just move back into caves. ;)
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Ya, first thing i thought of was dead birds...still a pretty cool design.
    Wonder if it was inspired by this?:
    glass-mirrored-public-toilet.jpg
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    this is pretty cool!
    well people are going to travel anyways its better than clearcutting a forest and putting up a hotel.

and anyways, it sets a standard for green building design
    what's better than a prius or a hybrid car? no car at all obviously....
    ...but people are going to drive so you might as well work on making it cleaner :roll:
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Big deal. I've had almost invisible bank accounts for years.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    glad they remembered our bird friends or that would have been an awful dirty trick,
    an invisible tree house..... splat
    I still think I like a rustic version better for my liking though with a view of the treetops
  • evenflowevenflow Posts: 401
    Am I the only one wondering how do you get in there. I'm guessing the door there's a door somewhere, but I don't see any ladder or stairs.

And can you imagine trying to find your way back to it after a long day of hiking and drinking. Finding your way back to it while drunk would be quite interesting. ;)
    It's all about the music...

http://www.myspace.com/christianjame (Music Page)

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/19598996 (Personal Page)
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    pandora wrote:
    glad they remembered our bird friends or that would have been an awful dirty trick,
    an invisible tree house..... splat
    I still think I like a rustic version better for my liking though with a view of the treetops

Agreed........while you can't see it, its still there.......should have just made a traditional tree house.
    mickeyrat wrote:
    While true , are we not also on this earth to experience the beauty that surrounds us? Even in other places.

i dont know why were on this earth. and i can experience the beauty around me without need of a glass box hanging from the trees..
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Fucking incredible. Great, great find.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • Fucking incredible. Great, great find.
    oh, thanks man. :D
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_R-G_i4Xk
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
    edited July 2010

i cant help it if you all are distracted by shiny things. :P
    Post edited by catefrances on
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955

oh wow i was looking for tha tsound effect for soooo long for a project last year... damn lol
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam