funny
fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i'll take two!
  • jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    But why the roadkill?...I guess it justifies paying $765 for a bottle of beer..
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    jshin wrote:
    But why the roadkill?...I guess it justifies paying $765 for a bottle of beer..

Well it is 55% which is 110 proof beer
    still . . .

• mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    I'm bumping this back up
    eyed, if you're out there
    take a look at this

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    lettinggo wrote:
    I'm bumping this back up
    take a look at this

A 12 pack of this would look awesome in the fridge. "Hey honey/mom/dad/bro, grab me a beer from the fridge." Hilarity ensues.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,031
    More like a whiskey? and should be handled as such? not like you would a regular beer?

What does that mean ? I never quite grasped the sipping part of whiskey drinking. Open mouth and toss it back. repeat. often.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • They'd make a fine present for a PETA member, don't you think? :roll:
    It's gonna be a glorious day...
    mickeyrat wrote:
    More like a whiskey? and should be handled as such? not like you would a regular beer?

What does that mean ? I never quite grasped the sipping part of whiskey drinking. Open mouth and toss it back. repeat. often.

This, we can agree on.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    mickeyrat wrote:

the sipping part is so you can taste it... like proper taste it, whereas throwing it back is like pulling a beautiful model in a bar then getting a friend to hump her for 48 minutes and you just do the orgasm bit.

or something.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

the sipping part is so you can taste it... like proper taste it, whereas throwing it back is like pulling a beautiful model in a bar then getting a friend to hump her for 48 minutes and you just do the orgasm bit.

or something.

Personal experience?
    dunkman wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

or something.

Personal experience?

yeah... i made up the beautiful model bit though to glam it up a notch... i should have said 53 year old drunk divorcee.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

or something.

Personal experience?

yeah... i made up the beautiful model bit though to glam it up a notch... i should have said 53 year old drunk divorcee.

Could she remove her teeth?
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    lettinggo wrote:
    I'm bumping this back up
    take a look at this

Sorry, I'm a little late on this one. Anyway, this whole time I've just been putting road kill in my stews like a total sucker. Who knew?
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:
    lettinggo wrote:
    I'm bumping this back up
    take a look at this

Sorry, I'm a little late on this one. Anyway, this whole time I've just been putting road kill in my stews like a total sucker. Who knew?

How do you get the fur out of your teeth? Wait, never mind.
    i want a battery operated one that moves it paws and wags it tail when you drink from it.
    KoMyAss wrote:
    i want a battery operated one that moves it paws and wags it tail when you drink from it.

Then use a live one.
    Brilliant!!! now to catch one, i'll need some peanuts and fisherman's net.
    KoMyAss wrote:

Just pick Eyed's pockets.
    KoMyAss wrote:

Just pick Eyed's pockets.

I'm not making that mistake again. :shock:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i saw this the other week ago.
    ppl are dumb as fuck.

i vote we take a giant bottle of whiskey and stick it up dick cheney's ass.
    at least 20 gallons worth.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    i saw this the other week ago.
    ppl are dumb as fuck.

i vote we take a giant bottle of whiskey and stick it up dick cheney's ass.
    at least 20 gallons worth.

:shock: :o But that would kill him!
    dunkman wrote:

Personal experience?

she didnt have teeth but if she did I can't see why not.
    dunkman wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

she didnt have teeth but if she did I can't see why not.

I thought I sent you a shirt in order to avoid this...

no_teeth_no_talk_tshirt-p235610564947937627q6vb_400.jpg