idiots!

2»

Comments

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    eyedclaar wrote:
    norm wrote:
    well then the bison shouldn't been there now should he? i mean, it isn't like he drove there so why was he in the parking lot? dumb bison

They use the roads, they use the parking lots, they use the bathrooms, and shop in gift stores. Just stay out the way... :D

1207282625.jpg

Wow, that looks like Causeway Street in Boston when we were all heading to the preparty at the Harp. Minus the trees and mountain, of course.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    eyedclaar wrote:
    norm wrote:
    well then the bison shouldn't been there now should he? i mean, it isn't like he drove there so why was he in the parking lot? dumb bison

They use the roads, they use the parking lots, they use the bathrooms, and shop in gift stores. Just stay out the way... :D

1207282625.jpg

Wow, that looks like Causeway Street in Boston when we were all heading to the preparty at the Harp. Minus the trees and mountain, of course.

Really?

You should have that checked.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    Yeah and the woman says it's already on his fur and he shakes it off.
    idiots.

Like it wasn't obvious they hit it with the stick based on its reaction alone. While it's really too bad the bison didn't kill them, the park should fine them several thousand dollars and permanently ban them from Yellowstone. These are the kinds of assholes that get bears killed every year in national parks. Fuck 'em, fuck the whole lot of them. I have zero tolerance for that shit.
    guarantee they threw the stick at it.
    that's just stupid.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • PJGirl321PJGirl321 Posts: 377
    Chris Wragge: "At what point did you realize this was a bad idea?"
    :lol::lol: