wolf killer

chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
edited July 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
i stumbled across a news broadcast of some prick wolf killer.i have his name, two phone numbers, fax number, and town and highway he lives near, all thanks to the news channel's broadcast and my tracking skills. he has gotten hundreds of calls already. this is awesome. how does one block the caller ID? *## ? perhaps a pay phone and a pocket full of quarters? 3a.m. phone calls, faxes, and farts into the phone are awesome.
howl into the phone like a wolf? set the phone by a speaker with a howling wolves cd playing.

this dude sucks.

anyone want to have fun with an idiot?
pm's are in order.
thank you.

or am i wrong?
i could be wrong, it has happened before.
:mrgreen: :lolno: i am awesome i am evil :twisted:
for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
I am tired; my heart is
sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    chadwick wrote:
    i stumbled across a news broadcast of some prick wolf killer.i have his name, two phone numbers, fax number, and town and highway he lives near, all thanks to the news channel's broadcast and my tracking skills. he has gotten hundreds of calls already. this is awesome. how does one block the caller ID? *## ? perhaps a pay phone and a pocket full of quarters? 3a.m. phone calls, faxes, and farts into the phone are awesome.
    howl into the phone like a wolf? set the phone by a speaker with a howling wolves cd playing.

this dude sucks.

pm's are in order.
    thank you.

or am i wrong?

Sarah Palin? :roll:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    StillHere wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

this dude sucks.

pm's are in order.
    thank you.

or am i wrong?

she's an idiot.
    she's even dumber than my new favorite hillbilly here.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • juan lesterjuan lester Posts: 321
    my neck of the woods is redneck central. oversized trucks abound with genious messages like "save 1000 elk - kill a wolf". i saw a new one last weekend - a sticker on the back windshield with a pack of wolves in the crosshairs of a rifle, and the title "smoke a pack a day."
    i'd say knock yourself out, harass the shit out of that douchebag, but i don't see it as being constructive. redneck is redneck is redneck - and they are very proud of it.
    uke can save the world
    chadwick wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

this dude sucks.

pm's are in order.
    thank you.

or am i wrong?

she's an idiot.
    she's even dumber than my new favorite hillbilly here.

who's your new fav hillbilly?
    the wolf killer?
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    StillHere wrote:
    who's your new fav hillbilly?
    the wolf killer?

yeah

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,987
    chadwick wrote:
    3a.m. phone calls, faxes, and farts into the phone are awesome.
    remind me to never ask to use your phone :wtf:
    altho I am kinda suprised you even have a phone.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    my neck of the woods is redneck central. oversized trucks abound with genious messages like "save 1000 elk - kill a wolf". i saw a new one last weekend - a sticker on the back windshield with a pack of wolves in the crosshairs of a rifle, and the title "smoke a pack a day."
    i'd say knock yourself out, harass the shit out of that douchebag, but i don't see it as being constructive. redneck is redneck is redneck - and they are very proud of it.

i can't help myself.
    genius = correct
    genious = not so much

i grew up in rural iowa.
    i know redneck hillbilly bullshit like the back of my hand.
    these clowns are basically stupid, have trucks, 4-wheelers, guns, and beer.

you are right it's not constructive until he sees the light. (although it is entertainment)
    this may take a lifetime.
    i am willing to accept that scenario.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    Good Heavens, I thought this thread was about something happening to Taylor Lautner of the Twilight movies, I can only hope that shirtless tool is not affected.
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    I was afraid to open this thread,.... :?
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    chadwick wrote:

this dude sucks.

pm's are in order.
    thank you.

or am i wrong?

So Tempted.
    marcos wrote:
    Good Heavens, I thought this thread was about something happening to Taylor Lautner of the Twilight movies, I can only hope that shirtless tool is not affected.

Taylor's o.k. for now... but if he keeps struggling he's gona meet MR. Louisville again.
    edited July 2010
    speaking of idiots...
    when i was a lot younger...i had no idea how hunters operated
    beats me...being raised by a vegetarian mother and a family that didn't do any hunting,...a little fishing, you know, catch and release, but never killed a living thing...hell, my mom would pick up spiders and put them outside under the porch so they could build new webs there
    anyway..as usual...way off track
    i was driving home from my sister's fiance's house around midnight in an, at the time, very, very rural New Hope,PA. I came around a blind corner and there were two gigantic, and i mean gigantic, massively wheeled bigfoot style monster trucks with rows of bright lights, light bars or something, across the tops of the cabs and searchlights attached to the fronts of the side windows. they were sitting on the roadside very quietly with their searchlights pointed directly at an immensely huge herd of gorgeous deer.
    Not being a person who would have ever thought of killing anything as beautiful as a deer (read: hippie), and being too naive to realize that this what exactly what these guys had in mind, as i drove by in my loud, obnoxious, 1964 chevy impala ss convertible, and being in an overly friendly (yeah, you know, it was the 70s ;) ) mood, as if "going down the road feeling bad" blasting out of all 6 speakers wasn't enough, i figured i'd give a little wave to the sightseers on such a lovely night. So I blasted the hell out of my horn as I drove by, flashing the universal peace sign.
    As you might imagine (and by YOU I mean any sane person on the face of the earth...and if you've read this far you've realized that i don't belong in that category 8-) ) the deer took off, every which way, running into the woods, across the road, down the road, everywhere! And just like that, disappeared into the darkness as if they'd never existed. Ethereal. Ephemeral. Spectral beings. Poof! I thought that it was so freaking far out, i was elated to see them vanish as silently as whisper. (again, you know, 70s :shh: ) I slowed down, even stopped for a second or two, amazed, blown away! wow, i thought, that was sooooo freakin cool!
    Well....just as quickly as that all happened, in an all consuming flash, everything became amazingly clear to me, and I realized what I had just done. My first thought was,..."well, good, jerks were gonna shoot those deer...to hell with them" when I heard a roaring and tearing up of turf like i had never heard in my life....then, in an instant, squealing tires and revved up V-96 (well that's what they sounded like) truck engines roared like fire-breathing dragons, as the hulking monsters spun around and quick as lightening, were on my tail....then one beside me, one on my tail, then one in front of me, one on my tail...and i mean RIGHT on my tail.
    Well, f*&K me for being an idiot, I thought, as images of news footage shot through my brain, and knowing for certain that messy, massively gory shotgun wounds would be the only telltale sign of how I'd perished when they found me alongside the road at first light. Needless to say, I floored the thing, thanking god or whoever reigns over the heavens (or Detroit) for creating Chevy 283 engines and power-glide transmissions, cuz I needed every pony I could muster, as I positively took flight, heart in my stomach, blowing past the tyrannosaurus rex in front of me. Nearly losing it in the dirt, I sped into town, sliding around curves, hanging ten across the rabbit run bridge, and then quickly braking and trying to look as nonchalant as possible as I passed a "hidden" police cruiser on the edge of town. I might as well have been whistling a tune at that point, I was so freaked out. which was worse? crazed, drunken and shamefully foiled deer hunters...or the cops? I wasn't really sure. I practically slithered as I coasted into the nearest and darkest alleyway....shut down the car, turned off the lights, the stereo, and held my breath for what seemed like an eternity but in reality was probably only 20 seconds or so, until those trucks practically idled past out on the road. Then I inched down to the riverside, lights off, and slid silently into the shadows at the dock. No cops in sight, I hurriedly closed the top, and headed out on foot. I was no more than a mile and a half from my nice safe bed, and way too too scared to have them see me driving on the road if they came back around. Heaven and hell only knows what I would have done if they'd driven across the river as I made the long trek home. I don't know if they ever turned around. And I never saw them again, as far as i know....but, man oh man.....like I said...
    speaking of idiots...
    yup...that would be me :wave: :crazy: :roll: :problem:
    Post edited by StillHere on
    peace,
    jo

• comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    the wolf wrote:
    I was afraid to open this thread,.... :?
    :shock: :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    StillHere wrote:
    speaking of idiots...
    when i was a lot younger...i had no idea how hunters operated
    beats me...being raised by a vegetarian mother and a family that didn't do any hunting,...a little fishing, you know, catch and release, but never killed a living thing...hell, my mom would pick up spiders and put them outside under the porch so they could build new webs there
    anyway..as usual...way off track
    i was driving home from my sister's fiance's house around midnight in an, at the time, very, very rural New Hope,PA. I came around a blind corner and there were two gigantic, and i mean gigantic, massively wheeled bigfoot style monster trucks with rows of bright lights, light bars or something, across the tops of the cabs and searchlights attached to the fronts of the side windows. they were sitting on the roadside very quietly with their searchlights pointed directly at an immensely huge herd of gorgeous deer.
    Not being a person who would have ever thought of killing anything as beautiful as a deer (read: hippie), and being too naive to realize that this what exactly what these guys had in mind, as i drove by in my loud, obnoxious, 1964 chevy impala ss convertible, and being in an overly friendly (yeah, you know, it was the 70s ;) ) mood, as if "going down the road feeling bad" blasting out of all 6 speakers wasn't enough, i figured i'd give a little wave to the sightseers on such a lovely night. So I blasted the hell out of my horn as I drove by, flashing the universal peace sign.
    As you might imagine (and by YOU I mean any sane person on the face of the earth...and if you've read this far you've realized that i don't belong in that category 8-) ) the deer took off, every which way, running into the woods, across the road, down the road, everywhere! And just like that, disappeared into the darkness as if they'd never existed. Ethereal. Ephemeral. Spectral beings. Poof! I thought that it was so freaking far out, i was elated to see them vanish as silently as whisper. (again, you know, 70s :shh: ) I slowed down, even stopped for a second or two, amazed, blown away! wow, i thought, that was sooooo freakin cool!
    Well....just as quickly as that all happened, in an all consuming flash, everything became amazingly clear to me, and I realized what I had just done. My first thought was,..."well, good, jerks were gonna shoot those deer...to hell with them" when I heard a roaring and tearing up of turf like i had never heard in my life....then, in an instant, squealing tires and revved up V-96 (well that's what they sounded like) truck engines roared like fire-breathing dragons, as the hulking monsters spun around and quick as lightening, were on my tail....then one beside me, one on my tail, then one in front of me, one on my tail...and i mean RIGHT on my tail.
    Well, f*&K me for being an idiot, I thought, as images of news footage shot through my brain, and knowing for certain that messy, massively gory shotgun wounds would be the only telltale sign of how I'd perished when they found me alongside the road at first light. Needless to say, I floored the thing, thanking god or whoever reigns over the heavens (or Detroit) for creating Chevy 283 engines and power-glide transmissions, cuz I needed every pony I could muster, as I positively took flight, heart in my stomach, blowing past the tyrannosaurus rex in front of me. Nearly losing it in the dirt, I sped into town, sliding around curves, hanging ten across the rabbit run bridge, and then quickly braking and trying to look as nonchalant as possible as I passed a "hidden" police cruiser on the edge of town. I might as well have been whistling a tune at that point, I was so freaked out. which was worse? crazed, drunken and shamefully foiled deer hunters...or the cops? I wasn't really sure. I practically slithered as I coasted into the nearest and darkest alleyway....shut down the car, turned off the lights, the stereo, and held my breath for what seemed like an eternity but in reality was probably only 20 seconds or so, until those trucks practically idled past out on the road. Then I inched down to the riverside, lights off, and slid silently into the shadows at the dock. No cops in sight, I hurriedly closed the top, and headed out on foot. I was no more than a mile and a half from my nice safe bed, and way too too scared to have them see me driving on the road if they came back around. Heaven and hell only knows what I would have done if they'd driven across the river as I made the long trek home. I don't know if they ever turned around. And I never saw them again, as far as i know....but, man oh man.....like I said...
    speaking of idiots...
    yup...that would be me :wave: :crazy: :roll: :problem:

First of all if we ever meet, i am going to hug you, secondly: 1964 chevy impala ss convertible , HOLY SHIT WHAT COOL CAR!!!
    Don't I wish I knew it then!
    Hugs are appreciated :D
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:

My Dad's gotta a 98 completely customized w/chrome everywhere, less than 10,000 miles, it's his favorite kid.
    Some day it will be mine.
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

My Dad's gotta a 98 completely customized w/chrome everywhere, less than 10,000 miles, it's his favorite kid.

you take care of that...y'hear? :mrgreen:
    peace,
    jo

• Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    What's his number I love to prank call people
    I'll be back
    StillHere wrote:
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

you take care of that...y'hear? :mrgreen:

Aye
  • JS81606JS81606 Posts: 73
    I question your intellect if you seriously think "prank" calls are going to thwart his efforts in exterminating an animal from this planet. Says more about you than this piece of $%^#. Just my thot.
    JS81606 wrote:
    I question your intellect if you seriously think "prank" calls are going to thwart his efforts in exterminating an animal from this planet. Says more about you than this piece of $%^#. Just my thot.
    what?
    you don't it would be funny at all?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    You seriously think this piece of work "cares" what you think and believe? I highly doubt he'll even have a clue as to why you "prank" call him. We are discussing gun toting animal blasting man, correct?
    JS81606 wrote:
    You seriously think this piece of work "cares" what you think and believe? I highly doubt he'll even have a clue as to why you "prank" call him. We are discussing gun toting animal blasting man, correct?
    but it could be a hoot.
    i would enjoy tormenting him.

sure it is childish.
    i can own my childish bullshit.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Ahh yes..owning your own childish behavior is quite an accomplishment. The question begs, will he understand it and if he does, does he have caller ID and will he have the time and where with all to take a departure from his dailey hunts to....lets say look you up. I just think some of these "men" have way too much time on their hands and are quite capable of "anything?" Just my thot. I was cornered by a two men on my land near lake superior hunting "wild dogs" and was "politely" told to "get over it" and the sheriff was as useful as a fork when eating soup. These "men" have less too lose than you, trust me in this.
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    JS81606 wrote:
    I don't want to thwart his efforts. just want to amuse myself for a few min.
    I'll be back
    All calls come and go from one source to another. Not too difficult to trace. If you think this "man" is not smart enough to decipher a few things, think again. Red neck does not equate to "clueless" And by no means am I supporting this schmuck, I just know what I have been through and these people do have connections. Just saying is all.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Seems to me we're all over the world. And so are payphones. In fact, I believe there's one right near me right now...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    amusing one's self is amazing.
    i try my best at this every single day.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    amusing one's self is amazing.
    i try my best at this every single day.

bg_rubberroom2.jpg

I was gona say i could amuse myself even if i were in one of these rooms, but now i'm kind of transfixed on the Shatner Image, attention defic.... ooh gum.