Nothing As It Seems Pedal

LukinzLukinz Posts: 386
edited July 2010 in Musicians and Gearheads
Does anyone know what pedal Mike uses on Nothing As It Seems?
2003: Madison Square Garden 1
2006: East Rutherford 1, East Rutherford 2
2008: Madison Square Garden 2
2010: Newark
2013: Brooklyn 2 GA
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I heard it was some kind of Fender pedal.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Abe_FromanAbe_Froman Posts: 35
    It's called a Fender Blender.

He only used it on the recorded version. Live he does not use it (at least the times I've seen them). It's a pretty uncontrollable pedal from what I've read about it.
  • xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    Abe_Froman wrote:
    It's called a Fender Blender.

He only used it on the recorded version. Live he does not use it (at least the times I've seen them). It's a pretty uncontrollable pedal from what I've read about it.
    You're right. He doesn't use it live. I have one and it's TOUGH to get the right sound. He uses a lot of distortion, wah, phaser/rotosphere/Line 6 MM4/and delay(Line 6 DL4 and an analog delay), live.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • LukinzLukinz Posts: 386
    Abe_Froman wrote:
    He uses a lot of distortion, wah, phaser/rotosphere/Line 6 MM4/and delay(Line 6 DL4 and an analog delay), live.

Damn that's a lot of effects right there...

I only have a little Marshall combo with one speaker and just use the amp's distortion.
    2003: Madison Square Garden 1
    2006: East Rutherford 1, East Rutherford 2
    2008: Madison Square Garden 2
    2010: Newark
    2013: Brooklyn 2 GA
  • xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    Lukinz wrote:
    Abe_Froman wrote:
    He uses a lot of distortion, wah, phaser/rotosphere/Line 6 MM4/and delay(Line 6 DL4 and an analog delay), live.

Damn that's a lot of effects right there...

I only have a little Marshall combo with one speaker and just use the amp's distortion.
    You don't NEED those effects. I've played it acoustic, many times.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy