Half price books......

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
edited August 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
well I found me another little gem at this store today. Mother Love Bone!! $4.98!!!!!!

Mirrorball for 7.98.

two weeks ago I got Dallas 00? cant remember. 7.98.

Pulled several of the early singles from there.

Awesome store.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Great store...I always walk out with a few things--especially when I go to the warehouse HQ in Dallas.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
    todays score was the "save you" cd single for 2.98!!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    Never heard of this store....I'm going to have to check this place out.
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    Never heard of this store....I'm going to have to check this place out.

same here. on the website right now. looks pretty cool.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    I always seem to get awesome Vinyls and CD's there! Got myself a Tom Petty record there for $5!!! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    thefixer9 wrote:
    I always seem to get awesome Vinyls and CD's there! Got myself a Tom Petty record there for $5!!! :mrgreen:
    well done. 5 stars out of 5 for badassness.
    which album is it?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    chadwick wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:
    well done. 5 stars out of 5 for badassness.
    which album is it?

It was Hard Promises, once I saw Southern Accents there for $6 too! When I was there last time they had Merkinball CD for $5 but had no money.... :(
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
    CD bins are a first stop. I do check out the albums, hoping against hope I might run across you know who, but alas, nada to be found.

• rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    I found PJ YIELD CD for five dollars even in FYE--new, unopened

What's up with that?
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Dang Dang wrote:
    I found PJ YIELD CD for five dollars even in FYE--new, unopened

What's up with that?
    nobody buys cd's anymore. it is damn shame. music shops are closing.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    alright!!!! decent little score last night.

Black Keys "El Camino" (found the liner notes funny. They have nothing but pics of minivans past their prime)

The Raconteurs "Consolers Of The Lonely"
    White Stripes "Icky Thump"

paid $24ish for the three.