no more being mean.

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    DangDang wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    that's right
    i am trying really hard to be a nicer person.
    i've deleted at least five cranky messages already this morning before pressing the submit key.
    this is amazing work for me.

anyone else?

Oy. I'm coming off one of the worst weekends in recent memory, and now this.

The whole place is going to hell in a handbasket. :evil:

:?: By the way... why is going to hell in a handbasket any worse than going to hell in a cooler, or a tote bag?

While I do admire your resolve, dear Chadwick, I am concerned about the worldwide ramifications.

It would be worse to go to hell in a handbasket because I imagine it would burn more readily than say a cooler which would insulate the ride a little. And if you're going to hell, it should be firey and not all comfortable and shit.

Thank you for clarifying that, Dang Dang. I always wondered. Your explanation makes perfect sense to me.

Carry on.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Thank you for clarifying that, Dang Dang. I always wondered. Your explanation makes perfect sense to me.

Carry on.

But there is more to it than that. Have you ever tried cramming yourself into a handbasket? I have, and it wasn't pretty. There is certainly no way I could travel any distance at all inside one without being permanently disabled. I have, however, seen totes and coolers I could fit a body in... I mean, I could fit in.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    "If only we had a wheelbarrel now that would something". "Where'd did we put that wheelbarrel the albino had"? "With the albino i think".
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    eyedclaar wrote:

Carry on.

But there is more to it than that. Have you ever tried cramming yourself into a handbasket? I have, and it wasn't pretty. There is certainly no way I could travel any distance at all inside one without being permanently disabled. I have, however, seen totes and coolers I could fit a body in... I mean, I could fit in.

Likewise, going to hell is not pretty, so neither should be the vehicle.

Disabled in hell, there you go.

I think I'm going to start being more mean. To hell with this nice shit, and with all the pretty containers that would take it there.
  • KOYOURASS wrote:
    ya in about 15 more years, still gotta go through my coke/crack faze, thats comin in my 40's. then when i turn 60 i'm gona start preaching the evils of drugs, i'm thinking that's what's gona kill me.

I lol'ed.
    I knew it all along, see?
    eyedclaar wrote:

Carry on.

Hmmm. Apparently you aren't quite as flexible as I'd imagined, Eyed.

Bit of a disappointment, that.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    eyedclaar wrote:

Carry on.

I mean, I could fit in.

See, Eyed says he is mean too.

And that he could ft in.
    eyedclaar wrote:

Carry on.

Upon reflection and consideration, I have to politely ask, WTF is a handbasket.

I know what a bike basket is. Is it like that? Is it a wicker purse? Or is like something that you would use as a magazine or towel holder. Cuz they're roomier, those are.
    hand-woven-easter-basket.jpg
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    DangDang wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

Carry on.

I know what a bike basket is. Is it like that? Is it a wicker purse? Or is like something that you would use as a magazine or towel holder. Cuz they're roomier, those are.

I took the liberty of drawing you a picture of this one time I went walking in the woods with this chick I just met. Don't we look happy? Anyway, she had a handbasket... for a little while.

if_red1_72.jpg
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    DangDang wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

Carry on.

CarolineIngalls1.jpg

I was picturing something more like this, but sure, the other images work, too...
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Well Chad you have always been nice to me and I hope I to you too.

But being nice to everyone... thats just too hard. Most people are just ... how to put it nicely ... hmmm.... stupid?!? :twisted: Not you lot though of course!!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    tinkerbell wrote:

But being nice to everyone... thats just too hard. Most people are just ... how to put it nicely ... hmmm.... stupid?!? :twisted: Not you lot though of course!!

I try REALLY hard to be kind to stupid people. And, most of the time I succeed.

I only fall off the wagon if they directly attack me. Then, they don't really stand a chance. (!!) :mrgreen:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I never thought you were mean... I must of missed something along the way ;)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    tinkerbell wrote:

If someone is nice to everyone, it means they aren't smart enough to realize how annoying most people are! :)
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:

If someone is nice to everyone, it means they aren't smart enough to realize how annoying most people are! :)
    Then I must be brilliant! Cause most people annoy me. :lol: Well really only overly perky people. The rest of you are safe :)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:

Then I must be brilliant! Cause most people annoy me. :lol: Well really only overly perky people. The rest of you are safe :)

Consider yourself a member of the brilliant club!
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:

I'll have to remember to dial down my perky effort when you're around. :? :lol:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    I once had a t-shirt that said "I Hate People" on the front. And I actually wore it to work under my scrubs my last day of clinical work.

I don't really know where I'm going with that.
    I once had a t-shirt that said "I Hate People" on the front. And I actually wore it to work under my scrubs my last day of clinical work.

I think I know ;)

Inability to finish a complete thought........That qualifies as annoying! :)
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

I knew my intolerance would come in handy one day! :P
    justam wrote:

You're safe. It's mostly the perky people at 7am. TONE IT DOWN!!! :twisted: :lol:

I had a student that came for counseling wearing a shirt like that. Her major complaint was that she couldn't make any friends :? :lol:

edited July 2010
    justam wrote:

You're safe. It's mostly the perky people at 7am. TONE IT DOWN!!! :twisted: :lol:

Whew. I'm not even awake at 7am during the summer!! :)
    Post edited by justam on
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

I would rather stab my eyes out with pencils and listen to nails down a chalk board than spend a day with a perky person :x theres just that naieve, dumbass, optimisticness about them that makes my skin crawl..... :twisted:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    tinkerbell wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

I would rather stab my eyes out with pencils and listen to nails down a chalk board than spend a day with a perky person :x theres just that naieve, dumbass, optimisticness about them that makes my skin crawl..... :twisted:

73ec6c391f8fea4869cb53063fae4b4f.png?t=1279586336
    Has anyone seen the Winnebago man video on you tube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSWUWPx2 ... verified=1

He is a great role model!
    norm wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:

73ec6c391f8fea4869cb53063fae4b4f.png?t=1279586336

Ahhhhhh my eyes, my eyes!!!!!!
    justam wrote:
    justam wrote:

See...you're totally safe. The perkiness can start around noon. :geek:

justam wrote:
    justam wrote:

See...you're totally safe. The perkiness can start around noon. :geek:
    :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&