Mondays...

2»

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    dcfaithful wrote:
    norm wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    Which makes me think,... what if Monday were a hot chick?

Hmmm. I'll have to think about his one.

like any hot chick, you put up with her to get to her when she's friday ;):mrgreen:

If she was hot, I'm willing to bet she'd take a beating of a different kind. ;):o

take or give? ;) :P
    the wolf wrote:
    Very true, and maybe every now and then her hot friend Saturday comes over and they have drunken pillow fights in sexy night clothes and,... wait... I'm putting way too much thought into this,.... :oops:

your thought process is dead on correct...please continue! :P :lol:
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    the wolf wrote:
    Very true, and maybe every now and then her hot friend Saturday comes over and they have drunken pillow fights in sexy night clothes and,... wait... I'm putting way too much thought into this,.... :oops:

No, in fact for a Monday you're brain appears to be very healthy and working just fine. :D
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    dcfaithful wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i worked all weekend & have today & tomorrow off. so today is Monday, but it's my Saturday. huh??? my head hurts! :D

Kindly see yourself out of this thread, you lucky bastard. 8-)

:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    Sunday morning was SO good to me. My own special discipline of yoga (which uses a coffee and weed warm-up)
    and the history channel was running good shows.

But MONDAY, you say?
    I hate a fucking monday
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    lettinggo wrote:
    My own special discipline of yoga (which uses a coffee and weed warm-up)

Minus the yoga, that sounds like my Sunday morning wake up routine.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Lizardjam wrote:

Yes but Tuesday is free cookie day at the Subway here. ;)

What's this about free cookies at the Subway?!?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Only way Mondays work is if I'm not working. Otherwise, I BOO THEM. BOO THEM ALL.

:evil:
  • lettinggo wrote:
    Sunday morning was SO good to me. My own special discipline of yoga (which uses a coffee and weed warm-up)

I might suggest this at my next yoga class :lol:
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,825
    Mondays are the worst. When that alarm goes off on Monday morning, I want to smash that alarm clock to pieces.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,275
    Monday no biggie i don't mind them at all you folks are weak :lol::lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    eyedclaar wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    especially if the weekend was less than satisfying :(

I actually stayed home for a change. And I still never mowed the lawn. Boo!

You took the day off to mow the lawn ?
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    gearboy wrote:
    I'm off Every monday so It's my favorite day of the week
    me too

although the other 4 work days are longer....but, it's still worth it

now, Tuesdays on the other hand really suck
  • I've become a rare occasion around these parts and I don't like what I see.

Since when would gender ever cross your mind as to whether or not you'd snap a fucking neck?

You're not getting soft on me now, are ya? If you haven't noticed, sir, my hiding skills have improved. You remember what happens when you start to lose it? I hope you do...or in your case, after what you told me...I hope you don't. Which, if you don't, then you're losing it...I'm sorry, this can go on forevah!

Oh wait, it's tuesday morning, nevermind all that...back to obscurity I go. Fuck!
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    haha I've missed Evil Merlin's little avatar! :lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I've become a rare occasion around these parts and I don't like what I see.

Since when would gender ever cross your mind as to whether or not you'd snap a fucking neck?

You're not getting soft on me now, are ya? If you haven't noticed, sir, my hiding skills have improved. You remember what happens when you start to lose it? I hope you do...or in your case, after what you told me...I hope you don't. Which, if you don't, then you're losing it...I'm sorry, this can go on forevah!

Oh wait, it's tuesday morning, nevermind all that...back to obscurity I go. Fuck!
    Wow!!!!! A blast from the past!! Is Part Deux better than the original?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885

Dont' go! :wave:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980

Merlin! I'll be honest there, Evil, and let you know the guard has changed around here. Mostly a bunch of sensitive cream pastries that don't appreciate a good neck snapping joke, especially if women are involved. Just between us, I'll snap any neck within reach. Good to see you, or not see you, as the case actually is. You have improved your hiding skills.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

:shock: :shock:

DUDE!! :wave: