Lazy Sundays......

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,032
edited July 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
love sundays.
While there may be some chores to do around the house, the pace of the day is nice and slow.

whats on tap for you guys?

Me , I need to finish the weedeating and theres laundry and an errand to run. But thats it!!!! 8-)
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mcgavinjmcgavinj Posts: 311
    for me? Starting the DVR of the British Open and watching till it's over!
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i gotta hide the evidence before the wife gets home, why is it so bright out? lots of laundry.
  • brother123brother123 Posts: 792
    working in a hot fucking kitchen
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    with husband gone the kids are trying to keep me from being too lonely, it's the movies and lunch today,
    then the airport to fetch JB early evening, yeah!
  • KM43590KM43590 Posts: 298
    edited July 2010
    Listening to the new "Of Montreal: False Priest" album, I highly suggest everyone gives it a listen if you like indie music, it's a great listen! This band is amazing and my second favorite band after Pearl Jam of course!
    Post edited by KM43590 on
  • Work 7:30 - 5:30.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • d1witdafunkd1witdafunk Posts: 226
    going to one of my friends house to meet his 1 month old son and have alittle lunch barbque,then back to my house to walk the dingo and hopefully veg on the couch.......viva la sunday!
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Back to the pool...reading in the sun...then some cleaning.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Well day mostly gone now, but it was sleep in late, take some headache pills, meet sister in law for coffee, buy some new bras, go and see Inception. Nice day, wish the rain would ease up though.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    LOVE IT

laying by my brother's pool which is like the mandalay bay ...pool bar jacuzzi waterfall FUCKING AWESOME

NOTHING LIKE SMOKING SOME MEDICINAL CALI WEED BY THE POOL :mrgreen:

YES norm someone just got back from santa monica and brought it over :mrgreen::mrgreen:

wowowowowow
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    Just left the Gorge, saw KOL last night. Heading to Mt. Rainier for 3-4 days of hiking, backpacking and general outdoor funness.
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    I was super productive yesterday, which is now being countered by being a vegetable today. Drawing and soaking up sun by the window is about all I feel like doing. Might go out and do something just cuz the weather is making me feel guilty though!
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    edited July 2010
    Waiting for fiance' to finish buying everything at Nordstrom. Gonna have a quick nap then go to Hollywood Bowl for Swell Season and She & Him.

I bought a cool Ames Bros. shirt at Nordstrom......a beaver with a chainsaw....happy imagery!
    Post edited by JOEJOEJOE on
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Well its Monday here now. But yesterday I bought a new TV. It was like Christmas opening the box and setting it up. :D
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • matabelematabele Posts: 277
    Kill your tv.