valley forge great american guitar show!! TODAY!! 10am-4pm

ryanevolutionryanevolution Posts: 782
edited July 2010 in Musicians and Gearheads
Went to the guitar show-convention today. Always one of my favorite events of the year! Awesome show. Tons of guitars!!! Was loving the 63 and 64 dark burst strats! Some of the most beautiful guitars ever at this show! If you are in the valley forge-philly area, do yourself a favor and go! Sunday showtime from 10am-4pm

Jaw dropping stuff. Most expensive guitar I saw was a 58 les paul, gorgeous black and gold. 88k!!! As I was standing therre gawking some kid asked to play it. Dude was like "no fucking way" :)

There is nothing like the colors on those vintage guitars. So beautiful. I saw the most amazing light blue strat.

Had a blast playing roland guitar synthesizer thing. Fuckin ruled playing real sounding piano chords on the guitar!! Sick!!!

Was an amazing dude there who makes replica guitars. 5150 frankenstien (exact) and SRV Style strat (perfect replica). He also will relic your guitar for you or do custom paint work.

I did not buy a thing. My buddy got a sweet 57 reissue strat. White with see through grain. I am saving for the fall. Figure I need about 2500 minimum. I also have to sell my jackson soloist to put towards it.

Awesome show! Can't say enough about it. GO IF YOU CAN! :)
Evolution Music Studios presents:
DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Last day of the show is today! Sunday 7-18. 10am-4pm. Get there if u can!
  • Did anybody else go?!