Cubs vs Cardinals 7/23/10 Tickets for sale

doujodoujo Posts: 285
edited July 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Hey everyone. I figured I might as well post this here. I have them up on ebay and craigslist. I'm just trying to get my money back.

I have 3 pairs of tickets to Cubs vs Cardinals game on 7/23/10 at 1:20 PM at Wrigley Field. The tickets are located in Section 430, Row 9. I have a total of 6 tickets all together, or 3 pairs. I am selling them for face value. $150 per pair or $450 for all 6. I was suppose to visit family and go to this game but I am no longer able to go. Please let me know how many pairs you would like and I can overnight them to you, free of charge. Thanks a lot.

Here is the ebay post

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... CA:US:1123
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    good luck. i've tried to give away cubs tickets on this forum and couldn't. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,825
    81 wrote:
    good luck. i've tried to give away cubs tickets on this forum and couldn't. :lol:

Yeah, a friend of mine has 2 bleacher season tickets and is taking a beating on them this year. I'll actually be at this game next Friday. I'm no Cubs fan, but nothing wrong with some day baseball, a few beers and countless hot chicks in the bleachers.
    fuck the bleachers. :lol:

3+ hours getting baked on a hot summer afternoon watching a shit team play basebball. i'll pass. :lol:

we have our company outting coming up on august 6th. we have the group bleachers right next to the right field foul pole. can't wait. :roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • doujodoujo Posts: 285
    I have family in Omaha and we meet up in Chicago once a year but my aunt just messed up her knee. So the people in Omaha aren't even going so we decided to push our plane tickets up to Labor Day and visit them in Nebraska and see the Huskers opening game in Lincoln. But now I'm stuck with 6 Cubs tickets. It sucks. Hopefully I'll get something for them.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Are you serious?

Good luck with that..

For future reference, Sox tickets are a quarter of the price, better seats, better food, easy parking, you get a winning team and a fireworks show.. It's a better value.

Not that Wrigley is that bad. It is, after all, a museum.. I've had pretty good seats there, but the bleachers are horrid.
    if the cubs were winning, it'd be easy to dump them. :lol:

keep them listed on craigslist or ebay or even stub hub.. you'll get something for them. might even get lucky and get close to face.

edit. 150 for the pair is probally a bit high for upper deck seats. you can buy decent tickets in the lower section for less than that. there is a pair in that section row 3 for tommorrows game with a current asking price of 130 for the pair.

good luck.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg