Clique, the Thread

Comments

• small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    I had drinks with stb last summer; thought I might have found someone to help me in my quest for cool on the AET....but alas, she left me for a lass, and I'm left name-dropping.

I dunno about cliques here...there is a core group of people who spend all their time here....and then there's the people with lives ;)

You can take me on a quest for cool anytime ;) but I am leaving Alberta at the end of this month so you better hurry up :lol:

Drowned Out is seriously one of the nicest guys on here and not too hard on the eyes either ;):) Plus he cheers for the Oilers..what else could a girl want????
    :oops: thanks
    I saw that you were moving on fb! :( What's with that? You were from the East when we first met online, no?...you move to AB, but I had to go to Toronto to meet you...Then we're in AB for another year without seeing each other....Maybe if you're moving back East, that means we'll get together again soon? :?
    You'll have to come back for a game. I'll let you know when I have an opening in my luxury box and send the jet for you
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    Or a guy want? ;)
    :shock: :D
    (was gonna use this guy --> :o but your quote and his expression combined made me uncomfortable)

LOL I know!!! We will :D I am moving to Ottawa for school :o Just when I was starting to become an Albertan :shock: I don't want to pay higher taxes :lol: You never know where I will end up once school is over. We shall stay in touch and if you come back east for shows let me know!

I would love to come back for a game. I only saw the Oilers play here at the Dome and well the last game was...well I am proud Oilers fan. :D Did you see Wickenhauser's article in the Globe about the Oilers being Canada's team??!!
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    No i'm American.

Oh that's right. You guys just pretend to know hockey ;)
    :evil:
    And you guys pretend to know about football...
    3 downs :shock:
    110 Yard Fields :shock:
    A Rouge :shock: :?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Hey i've seen the "Miracle" Kurt Russel was Awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEXS8TBd6ug
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    No i'm American.

Oh that's right. You guys just pretend to know hockey ;)
    :evil:
    And you guys pretend to know about football...
    3 downs :shock:
    110 Yard Fields :shock:
    A Rouge :shock: :?

Our football is different...but I don't know how :lol: Not so much into football.
    Our football is different...but I don't know how :lol: Not so much into football.[/quote]

Well we have Men play in our country

all your Men seem to play hockey.
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    LOL I know!!! We will :D I am moving to Ottawa for school :o Just when I was starting to become an Albertan :shock: I don't want to pay higher taxes :lol: You never know where I will end up once school is over. We shall stay in touch and if you come back east for shows let me know!

I would love to come back for a game. I only saw the Oilers play here at the Dome and well the last game was...well I am proud Oilers fan. :D Did you see Wickenhauser's article in the Globe about the Oilers being Canada's team??!!
    No I didn't see that, but I'ma look for it now!
    I'm sure I'll be in ontario for future shows - I've only missed one TO show since 98.
    Last year is forgotten. We sucked. But so did the flames, and they had decent players. We had a farm team.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    im with the mel gibson clique licking society.
    he's the executive dumb ass.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

No I didn't see that, but I'ma look for it now!
    I'm sure I'll be in ontario for future shows - I've only missed one TO show since 98.
    Last year is forgotten. We sucked. But so did the flames, and they had decent players. We had a farm team.

It is in the Canada Day one I think. See you at a show then unless you are coming down for some Stampeding!
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056

It is in the Canada Day one I think. See you at a show then unless you are coming down for some Stampeding!
    Can't make the Stampede, fortunately :P I love the party, but the whole cowboy/rodeo thing...ugh. I get my fill of redneck when visiting the family ranch.
    Read the article - awesome! I agree. And I KNEW there would be a bunch of bitter Habs fans in the comments section, glad to see I was right. Some dumbass said the Oilers were only good cause they played in the Smythe against a bunch of farm teams. Ok bub....if not for the Oilers, the Flames would have won a handful of cups. The other teams in the Smythe had crap records cause they had to play the Oil and Flames for 1/4 of their season. Fuck les Habs ;)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    chadwick wrote:
    how u call in usa the big scary thing between the legs of a donkey.. :lol:
    :lol: dimitris :lol:
    i wish i could be that famous!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,710
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier, Love it,

Check this out, i'm taking the : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWBG1j_flrg
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread. Did it take a nasty turn somewhere?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread. Did it take a nasty turn somewhere?

Hey Justam, no it's been pretty kopasetic. Do you wana join the Clique?
    KOYOURASS wrote:

Of course! :mrgreen:
    I'm a social gal.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    KOYOURASS wrote:

Of course! :mrgreen:
    I'm a social gal.

Well there's a few Questions i have to ask

1)What's your Favorite band?
    2) Whats your Favorite Song?
    3) Do you find me Sexy?
    Let's see--

My favorite band is PJ. (So obvious I know.)
    My favorite song changes from day to day but for today I'll say it's Subterranean Homesick Blues.
    I've never met you so I can't say whether I'd find you sexy or not!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    Let's see--

My favorite band is PJ. (So obvious I know.)
    My favorite song changes from day to day but for today I'll say it's Subterranean Homesick Blues.
    I've never met you so I can't say whether I'd find you sexy or not!

Well 2 out of 3 aint bad, Your IN, Welcome to the...wait for it .....CLIQUE, today your life changes forever, for the better! if your phone starts ringing off the Hook, i am not liable. There will be Signed phot of me in the next 6 to 8 week in your mailbox, feel free to hang it above your bed.

So now that your in, what's up? and who the hell is subterranean homesick blues?
    That's the title of a song! :D

I tried to find the original movie version on Youtube just now but all the best videos seem to be gone. I'll keep looking.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    it certinly sounds like my kind of song, i like sad and sweet.
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    it certinly sounds like my kind of song, i like sad and sweet.

It's actually just a long rhyming, bouncy old song by Bob Dylan. It has a film that goes with it that has the words written out on cards.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Like that Inxs video ?
    LOL! That's a terrible parody of the real thing!!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    LOL! That's a terrible parody of the real thing!!

ya, i know what your talking about now, but that's as close as were gona get. He's a Sony artists, they don't give anything away for free. :(
    KOYOURASS wrote:

ya, i know what your talking about now, but that's as close as were gona get. He's a Sony artists, they don't give anything away for free. :(

Yeah. It seems like all his stuff has been systematically taken DOWN off of Youtube. :(
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    chadwick wrote:
    how u call in usa the big scary thing between the legs of a donkey.. :lol:
    :lol: dimitris :lol:
    i wish i could be that famous!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    why now you no famous?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    why now you no famous?

he will be i got my PR people working on it.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    Clique

Hey Fenway's here, Now it's a party!!!
    What's up kids? Everyone having a fun day?

I love it when I'm away from the board for a day, then come back and see the "thread du jour" already at a million pages.

Yup, just stopped off at the packy and grabbed two cases of Sam Summer. That should be just enough for unlost dogs and me.
    :D:D:D:D
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    Are you Cool enough? am i?

Heaven doesn't want me and hell laughed at the suggestion....so I am most definatley not clique-able material.

Dunno, but I always found that clique was just a pretty term for bunch of bullies..... :?