Mel Gibson 3 rant tapes

CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
edited July 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
NSFW.
NSFH either.

I can't believe a person is this insane and blatantly racist. :shock: I hope Kat doesn't mind, as this has pretty sharp language. I'm considering this an "educational" post, and a topic for valid discussion.

DEFCON 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7M8561Abfk

DEFCON 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo2f12XH ... feature=iv

DEFCON 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akfy24tXR_E
ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
*NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
*MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
*Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
*Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
*Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
*VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
*EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
*Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    When I hear these tapes, all I can picture is Mel with the blue facepaint from Braveheart.

I would love to see him and Christian Bale on Bill O'Reilly's show. Can you imagine that shoutfest. :lol:
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    He needs drugs. Something isn't working right in that head of his. Was he trashed during those phone calls?
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    WOW!! :shock:
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    holy crap. WOW. :o :shock:

these messages are beyond twisted. damn.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    He makes my head hurt :?
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    I only listened to the first one. That was more than enough. I am not really fond of racist misogynists. That guy is scary.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    edited July 2010
    wow...

he is nuts

seems like it would make a good movie script.

this has ring tone written all over it
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I only listened to the first one. That was more than enough. I am not really fond of racist misogynists. That guy is scary.

they get better
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

they get better

I am half afraid to listen to them :shock:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i can't even listen to him.
    this guy is bullshit.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    81 wrote:

they get better

I am half afraid to listen to them :shock:

if you don't i'm going to bash your head with a bat
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    if you don't i'm going to bash your head with a bat

:o

Just you try :lol:
    He is mad, but you gotta wonder if she is crazy at all too. Keep in mind, she was recording the conversation, so she was on her best behavior. Not that it excuses how he acts.
  • tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    He is mad, but you gotta wonder if she is crazy at all too. Keep in mind, she was recording the conversation, so she was on her best behavior. Not that it excuses how he acts.
    She could have also been trying to provoke him. How much money do you think she got for those tapes?
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    I went to the same school as Mel, a pretty strict Catholic high school. They were so proud he went there. A signed, framed photo of him sits proudly in the library.

Now this school is always concerned about its image, so I wonder if they have taken it down now.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
    i'm betting the tapes were orginally used to get the restraining order. i've been a relationship with a crazy person, and no matter what you do, they act nuts.

i'd be tempted to release them for free
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    pjfan31 wrote:
    I went to the same school as Mel, a pretty strict Catholic high school. They were so proud he went there. A signed, framed photo of him sits proudly in the library.

Now this school is always concerned about its image, so I wonder if they have taken it down now.
    I went to the same high school as the Hoff (David Hassellhoff).. I wonder if they still have his photo on the wall. :lol:
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    But who gets like THAT? :shock: My god. Pretty sure he has a habit of getting himself all worked up on his own. Not exactly the first time Mel has lost it...and in the past it wasn't with her. Only thing in common in those situations is him. FREAK
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    pjfan31 wrote:

I went to the same high school as the Hoff (David Hassellhoff).. I wonder if they still have his photo on the wall. :lol:

haha. I wonder who wins?? Mel or the Hoff.

I think in terms of acting, Mel,

in terms of marketability, Hoff.

In terms of being a racist- Mel

Biggest drunk??? Tough call
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014

You raise a very good point.

If you are being recorded you won't say things that you may normally.

Kind of like Shane Warne. When those two sluts (for lack of a better word) lured him into a hotel room and secretly taped them having a threesome with him. Then released it, made money and got Warney in shit.

Now leaving his morality aside, as he was married, perhaps separated at the time I don't remember. It was a pretty low act. And similarly would Warney have done that knowing it was going to be released. The girls knew exactly what they were doing, and lured him into a trap just like Mels oxana or what ever her name is.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    254_gibson1.jpg
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
    81 wrote:
    i'm betting the tapes were orginally used to get the restraining order. i've been a relationship with a crazy person, and no matter what you do, they act nuts.

Agreed. While she may not be a saint, he has clearly crossed the line and needs some help.

I am not sure why when a woman stands up for herself she becomes branded a gold digger or some such name. I am not saying all women are above reproach but women certainly get branded for the actions much more quickly than men.
  • pjfan31 wrote:

You raise a very good point.

If you are being recorded you won't say things that you may normally.

Kind of like Shane Warne. When those two sluts (for lack of a better word) lured him into a hotel room and secretly taped them having a threesome with him. Then released it, made money and got Warney in shit.

Now leaving his morality aside, as he was married, perhaps separated at the time I don't remember. It was a pretty low act. And similarly would Warney have done that knowing it was going to be released. The girls knew exactly what they were doing, and lured him into a trap just like Mels oxana or what ever her name is.

I'm thinking she is probably that calm out of fear, listen to how psychotic he is with her reacting calmly, imagine what he would be like if she was really talking back :shock: :?
    81 wrote:

Agreed. While she may not be a saint, he has clearly crossed the line and needs some help.

I am not sure why when a woman stands up for herself she becomes branded a gold digger or some such name. I am not saying all women are above reproach but women certainly get branded for the actions much more quickly than men.

Oh please, she's clearly a just a gold diggin ho...she'd pinch anything to get her rent paid ;) ..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:
    81 wrote:

Oh please, she's clearly a just a gold diggin ho...she'd pinch anything to get her rent paid ;) ..

Probably take a few punches too...you know just for the cash. :roll:

;)

;)

That was in the prenup ;) ..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:

;)

That was in the prenup ;) ..

Yeah that is the kind of prenup I want. Kick the shit out of me all you want and just give me lots of cash and that will make up for it.

Some people really are frigthening.

Some people really are frigthening.

and the rest are assholes....
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I think Mel Gibson is a fantastic film maker. Aside from that, I think he's a bigoted, alcoholic, narrow-minded prick.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    I've only heard the first tape that came out, I can't stomach the rest. Disgusting :(

I saw this link today. Mel quotes illustrated by kittens lol
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/the-13 ... esented-by

enhanced-buzz-17258-1278972707-14.jpg