**2010 MLB All-Star Game**

Comments

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    NCBRI wrote:
    Great gesture by playing the Bob Sheppard/Jeter announcement. Hopefully the Yanks will continue to do that until the day Jeter retires.

I'm pretty sure they are.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,723
    NCBRI wrote:
    Great gesture by playing the Bob Sheppard/Jeter announcement. Hopefully the Yanks will continue to do that until the day Jeter retires.

jeter says Bob sheppard will announce him until he is done
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    jimed14 wrote:
    NCBRI wrote:

I'm pretty sure they are.

Yeah, I mean, they have been doing it since Sheppard retired so hopefully they will continue. It's a perfect little touch.
    Brian
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Robinson Cano looking like an all star at 2nd base tonight. :D
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:

not a bad turn there
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

not a bad turn there

such a stud
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    mauer 7 cano 8 lol

batting 500 combined
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    Um, jimnez lives with his parents and walks to the ballpark? Is this little league?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mauer 7 cano 8 lol

batting 500 combined
    huh
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    :yawn:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    lets go NL! they gotta win so the cubs can have...oh who am i kidding...

Ballsy !
    metsfan wrote:
    Chick who just sang ssb had some major junk in da trunk

GO NL
    jimed14 wrote:
    So, let me get this straight, Angel fans boo Red Sox and Yankees far more vigorously than they do the Rangers*, the team that's actually winning their division.

Yeah, morons.

(I do understand their cheers for Vlad, though)

It's like the Met fans who won't root for the Yankees when they play the Braves or Phillies. Agreed on Vlad since he probably wanted to return.
    cause who wants to see the yanks win and have to deal with douchebag yanks fans who were born from 1990 on and don't remember how much the team sucked in the 80's and 90's with players like steve sax and many other shit players that the boss brought. That's why I will never ever root for the yankees. Just like I'd never root for the rangers.

Steve Sax!!! the original second baseman who couldn't throw to first base <-- that's an original!!!
    Mccarver is at his worst tonight. Why the fuck would girardi (or anyone else for that matter) care that cliff lee was renting moyers house in Seattle?
    Mccarver = countybattery-73680-superdick-battery-batteries-county-product-training-manuals-ppt-powerpoint-180_135.jpg
    WOW! this is boring
    norm wrote:
    WOW! this is boring

I just got home, let me get warmed up :o
    norm wrote:
    WOW! this is boring
    Pitchers dual. Gotta like that.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    WOW! this is boring
    Pitchers dual. Gotta like that.

in the all star game? no
    :lol::lol::lol: that pitcher can't see.
    rbi Cano
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: that pitcher can't see.
    Or get an out in an 0 2 count or throw to first or k or induce a pop up.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I'll take Erin Andrews interviewing David Ortiz over this crap any day of the week.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Crush one Papi!!! the yanks needs home feild adv.
    i must have Jinxed em
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    i must have Jinxed em
    Red Sox fans know you're supposed to expect the worst with Papi. You gotta think he's gonna fuck it up, then he does well. Classic mistake.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Mccarver is at his worst tonight. Why the fuck would girardi (or anyone else for that matter) care that cliff lee was renting moyers house in Seattle?

I was thinking the same. It's a comment like that that would make an appearnace on The Soup.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    this isn't that bad of game, i like Rolen's hustle
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    fuck me
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Fuck...
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    The biggest National League hit in 13 years.