Urkel accused of abuse

FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
edited July 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
urkel-480x361.jpg
contactmusic – Former U.S. TV favourite JALEEL WHITE is at the center of a police investigation surrounding an alleged attack on a woman. The accuser claims the actor, who played Steve Urkel on Family Matters, punched her in the chest while they were driving on a Los Angeles freeway last month (Jun10). The alleged victim also claims White slapped her and pushed her into a toilet at a home she shares with the actor.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/tv-star-white-investigated-over-battery-allegations_1151946
"FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    "Did I doooo thaaaat?"
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Did I do that? (said in my Urkel voice).
  • Too bad Carl Winslow wasn't around. This would've been his chance to beat the hell out of Steve Urkel.
    Bristow, VA (5/13/10)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I blame video games.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    NOOO!!! This was one of my favorite shows growing up, along with Boy Meets World and The Wonder Years reruns.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Laura had it comin! ungrateful b****
    KO282453 wrote:
    Laura had it comin! ungrateful b****

But they fell in love and got engaged. How can he do this to her?!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    it was that Damn Stephan!!!
    KO282453 wrote:
    it was that Damn Stephan!!!

I wonder what will happen to him.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    :lol: Carl Winslow

Yeah, he hasn't been arrested or charged yet, but I thought I'd start the thread rolling when he inevitably does. You have to admit, the jokes pretty much write themselves with Steve Urkel.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Pats54Pats54 Posts: 276
    I think he was also with Charles Barkley a few years ago when he was arrested for DUI in Arizona.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    No update yet.