mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
edited July 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
And Leno's wasn't!

Hahahahahaha! :lol:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjscorp5pjscorp5 Posts: 42
    It's about time Conan be recognized for his talent... :D
    You cannot lose if you throw the race....
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    The only good episode was the one with PJ, Conan is boring although I understand it's hip to like him. All those late night guys suck!
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    He will get it. Leno is about to go bye bye.
    I'll be back
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    marcos wrote:
    The only good episode was the one with PJ, Conan is boring although I understand it's hip to like him. All those late night guys suck!
    BULLSHIT!

it wasn't as consistently good as his old show IMO, but as soon as he found out he was getting the axe every episode was HILARIOUS... he had such a good sense of humor about it and it really gave the guests some ammunition to work with

still wish he hadn't ruined the outrageously expensive skits by saying that weren't real :(

hope the tbs show doesn't completely suck... i'm already upset by the idea that i might actually have to watch something on tbs
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    Congrats to Conan but how the hell is David Letterman not nominated? his shows are great and dave seems to care again.
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    marcos wrote:
    BULLSHIT!

it wasn't as consistently good as his old show IMO, but as soon as he found out he was getting the axe every episode was HILARIOUS... he had such a good sense of humor about it and it really gave the guests some ammunition to work with

still wish he hadn't ruined the outrageously expensive skits by saying that weren't real :(

hope the tbs show doesn't completely suck... i'm already upset by the idea that i might actually have to watch something on tbs

I will agree that his old show was better in some respects and I get that he was a little handcuffed on what bits he could do at 11:30, but late night in general is simply not that funny anymore period, at least not near the hype of the Save Coco bulshit. The last Conan show was a complete let down except for Neil of course. I suppose I haven't been a fan of late night stuff since Letterman hosted Late Night. His show is unbearable as well.
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    marcos wrote:
    I will agree that his old show was better in some respects and I get that he was a little handcuffed on what bits he could do at 11:30, but late night in general is simply not that funny anymore period, at least not near the hype of the Save Coco bulshit. The last Conan show was a complete let down except for Neil of course. I suppose I haven't been a fan of late night stuff since Letterman hosted Late Night. His show is unbearable as well.
    I thought his anti-cynicism speech was pretty moving... but yah i agree the finale could've been something bigger

I don't really know what to make of the late shows... there are definitely some funny parts to it and i think the hosts are pretty funny as comedians... they just need to play with the formula a little... most celebrities i dont give a SHIT about so i dont wanna see them talk to someone for 15 minutes

that late at night though - for people that are insomniacs like myself - people are just looking for something mindless
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Yay for Coco! And I'm glad Leno's ratings are tanking. Karma's a bitch.
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327

the sad part is that Leno is beating Letterman. (the best late night host)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm6emXDc ... &index=111
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    fife wrote:

the sad part is that Leno is beating Letterman. (the best late night host)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm6emXDc ... &index=111
    Yup. What's even sadder is that he didn't retire years ago. Leno is a horrible interviewer
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026

WORD
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........