anybody throwing a party for "THE DECISION"

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited July 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
:lol:
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i'm gonna throw up...does that count? :P
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,825
    Ha....what a fucking joke that is. How big of an ego can this asshole have?
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    norm wrote:
    i'm gonna throw up...does that count? :P

whatever works for you norm

ya think kobe is sitting back laughing at this ?

in 04 he had the team in limbo for alittle ,but this whole thing is crazy
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

thats exactly why i cant see him going to the heat..but we have 6 threads about that :mrgreen:
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    if he chooses anywhere other than cleveland with this special he is the biggest POS in the world for stabbing all those people in the backs and pussing out... if he does choose cleveland he is the biggest POS in the world for wasting my time

guess its part of the whole "any publicity is good publicity" approach :roll:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    My son wants to stay up late...

GoiMTvP.gif

pearl jam yes ...

the decision no ... :mrgreen:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282

Seriously!

This is why I hate "celebrity". I get sooooo sick of these egotistical pricks seeking the spotlight.

I actually hope Lebron picks whatever team, and breaks his leg the first game he plays. Fucker!
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    a career ending injury 3 seconds after the decision would make it worth watching

maybe one of his homeboys attempts a new handshake and it goes terribly wrong??
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    a career ending injury 3 seconds after the decision would make it worth watching

LOL!!!! :lol:
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107

pearl jam yes ...

the decision no ... :mrgreen:
    Good Parenting :thumbup:

I'm actually enjoying the Ilya Kovulchuk saga more...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'm going to go buy some milk and text about it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i cant wait to tweet the decision

enjoy all and look for me on twitter....whatever the fuck that is :lol:
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I'm actually on my way down to NY right now with a quarter keg and crashing your party. You better be home cuz we're gonna get wrecked before the big decision tonight.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    edited July 2010
    I am so sick of hearing about this mother fucker, I could give a rats ass wtf he does

sorry for the harsh language but really, there are about 1,002,020,202,020,020 more important things in this world than what NBA team this egomaniac decides to play for
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    mca47 wrote:

Seriously!

This is why I hate "celebrity". I get sooooo sick of these egotistical pricks seeking the spotlight.

I actually hope Lebron picks whatever team, and breaks his leg the first game he plays. Fucker!

+1

I'm not a big NBA fan by any means, but I sorta liked LaBron... this changes that a bit. Your head is so fucking big that you want to set up an hour long show to decide what team you want to go to? No thanks... I guess I gotta avoid ESPN for the next few days... they'll have a circle jerk about this for a week...
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
    sorry for the harsh language
    no fucking need :P

• fifefife Posts: 3,327

so let me get this straight, you want a 26 year old to get hurt so badly that you would watch it on TV. :roll:
    fife wrote:

so let me get this straight, you want a 26 year old to get hurt so badly that you would watch it on TV. :roll:
    just a torn MCL of something along those lines... we're not talking fingers in a wood chipper or anything that extreme...

you must think we americans quite boorish

mca47 wrote:

Seriously!

+1

I'm not a big NBA fan by any means, but I sorta liked LaBron... this changes that a bit. Your head is so fucking big that you want to set up an hour long show to decide what team you want to go to? No thanks... I guess I gotta avoid ESPN for the next few days... they'll have a circle jerk about this for a week...

the real question is this? would ESPN put it on TV if no-one really cared. don't blame Lebron blame the people who will watch this.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    fife wrote:

Well, not a 26 year old as that would just be cruel. However, when he turns 27 all bets are off.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    tough room :lol:
    fife wrote:

just a torn MCL of something along those lines... we're not talking fingers in a wood chipper or anything that extreme...

you must think we americans quite boorish

no i don't think Boorish is the right term. hateful is a better term.
    eyedclaar wrote:
    fife wrote:

Well, not a 26 year old as that would just be cruel. However, when he turns 27 all bets are off.

let me guess your 25? ;)
    fife wrote:
    that i will accept

• eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    fife wrote:

Hey, hey, I might be hateful, but I'm certainly not... oh wait, that's all you said. Nevermind. Carry on.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    tough room :lol:
    and this is coming from jack Bauer, people!
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    fife wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Seriously!

+1

the real question is this? would ESPN put it on TV if no-one really cared. don't blame Lebron blame the people who will watch this.

No they wouldn't, but LaBron is still to blame in this for his huge fucking ego.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,275
    edited July 2010
    Fuck him with that being said if he chooses NY i will be sporting my Lebron Knick shirt tommorow :lol::lol:
    and this dick head will be booed at every arena that was on the list of places he wanted to play in ..
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Fuck him with that being said if he chooses NY i will be sporting my Lebron Knick shirt tommorow :lol::lol:
    ha... i hadnt even thought about that... theres probably t-shirt places all over chicago, NYC, and miami just waiting to ship millions of shirts

i'll get my bulls one too :oops: