Options

you don't seem like yourself, 10c goods section...

hewyhewy Posts: 140
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I have been perusing the assortment of threads the past few days regarding "I got tickets!" or "I didn't get tickets!" or "there should be a limit!" but there is one topic I haven't come across. maybe I just missed it somewhere, but it seems to me that there has been some sort of miracle performed... not once did the site crash! I was so impressed by this that I hardly noticed I didn't get tickets for TO night 1. I definitely noticed when I got tickets for TO night 2 however, as I was able to actually concentrate on purchasing a pair of tickets - there was no trying to coax the site to just work!! so I could make out amidst the html codes and random lines of orange where to click haha.

whether I got them or not, it was completely smooth, and a whole lot less aggravating.

I'm really happy about this!! :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ogre1213ogre1213 Posts: 391
    new servers are sweet
    Some die just to live
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    Congrats on the tix, Massey Hall will be awesome.

I noticed the lack of crashing too, but was trying not to say anything for fear it might be tempting the PJ site gods... ;)
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    hewyhewy Posts: 140
    maybe that's why I haven't read anything about it, all fear the mighty jinx? haha
  • Options
    mattcozeamattcozea Posts: 377
    It'll crash tomorrow at 1:59 PDT :mad:

:p

:(
    6-27-98 Alpine Valley
    10-8-00 Alpine Valley
    10-9-00 All State Arena, Chicago
    4-23-03 Assembly Hall, Champaign
    5-16-06 United Center, Chicago
    6-30-06 Marcus Amphitheater, Milwaukee
    8-05-07 Grant Park, Chicago
    8-21-08 EV, Auditorium Theater, Chicago
    8-22-08 EV, Auditorium Theater, Chicago
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
    The real test will come when they release a boxed set of the History of Pearl Jam

on vinyl
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    mattcoz wrote:
    It'll crash tomorrow at 1:59 PDT :mad:

:p

:(

No, it won't... positivity ;)

The real test will come when they release a boxed set of the History of Pearl Jam

on vinyl

LOL, OMG, can you imagine!?
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    Definitely vast improvements in the way the system performs over the last few months. Props to the 10C for that!
    Just me
  • Options
    I experienced the sit and forums being down a few times actually during the ticket sales. Was not long but did occur. No matter how great the server is, that much traffic will cluster it up.
  • Options
    I experienced the sit and forums being down a few times actually during the ticket sales. Was not long but did occur. No matter how great the server is, that much traffic will cluster it up.

Yeah, I guess I experienced that, but nothing like when MSG tix went on sale the other month. IE ground to a halt a couple of times (briefly), but my Firefox windows were fine and super fast.