rejected by cd wow!

starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
edited July 2010 in The Porch
ordered A.T.W. green vinyl from cd wow a couple days ago and got this....

Order Cancellation

Thank you for placing your order with us here at CD WOW!

We are writing to you regarding your order #xxxxxxxxxx for Pearl Jam - Amongst The Waves (green vinyl) (Product code: xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Unfortunately despite our very best efforts we are unable to get further stock of this item from our supplier.

Your order for this item has now been cancelled and a refund will shortly be processed back to the account from where the original payment was debited.

We hope you will accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused.

Thank you for shopping with CD WOW!

Kind regards

CD WOW! Customer Service
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pry ToPry To Posts: 285
    Same here. Shaq-d! Fingers still crossed for a copy from What Records. They say they've dispatched one to me, so I hope to see it this week.
    Los Angeles - Sep 11, 1992
    Memphis - Aug 15, 2000
    Chicago - May 16, 2006
    Chicago - Aug 23-24, 2009
    Columbus - May 6, 2010
    Noblesville - May 7, 2010
    Manchester - June 20-21, 2012
    Amsterdam - June 26-27, 2012
    Berlin - July 4-5, 2012
  • YoullseeDragonsYoullseeDragons Posts: 2,144
    ordered A.T.W. green vinyl from cd wow a couple days ago and got this....

Order Cancellation

Thank you for placing your order with us here at CD WOW!

We are writing to you regarding your order #xxxxxxxxxx for Pearl Jam - Amongst The Waves (green vinyl) (Product code: xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Unfortunately despite our very best efforts we are unable to get further stock of this item from our supplier.

Your order for this item has now been cancelled and a refund will shortly be processed back to the account from where the original payment was debited.

We hope you will accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused.

Thank you for shopping with CD WOW!

Kind regards

CD WOW! Customer Service

I just got the same emails, I wonder if the 2 companies are one in the same? Seems funny that What Records was out, then CD WOW had some at a lower price, then CD WOW is out and What Records finds some more to send out. STRANGE. :geek:
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Passim wrote:
    Same here. Shaq-d! Fingers still crossed for a copy from What Records. They say they've dispatched one to me, so I hope to see it this week.
    Same here, but I start wondering what exactly they mean by "order dispatched"... :roll:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    me too... :x
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,147
    Kloddz wrote:
    Passim wrote:
    Same here, but I start wondering what exactly they mean by "order dispatched"... :roll:

If you got a 2nd email from What Records, an order dispatched email, then you are getting that item in the mail soon.
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    demetrios wrote:
    Kloddz wrote:
    Passim wrote:

If you got a 2nd email from What Records, an order dispatched email, then you are getting that item in the mail soon.
    Thanks man, sounds like I'm all good then! :)
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz