Let's give a big "good luck" to FenwayFaithful...

2»

Comments

• CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Good luck!!
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    ...and so how did it go? ;)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I'm leaving for my exam in 15 minutes. I'll be back around 8 tonight, so I'll give y'all an update.

Two 30 minute essays (1 analysis, 1 opinion)
    Math section of 37 questions (reasoning/quantitative)
    Verbal section of 41 questions (comprehension, sentence correction)

4 hour exam.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • you'll do fine, it's really not that hard (at least it wasn't in 1999 when I took it)
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I'm leaving for my exam in 15 minutes. I'll be back around 8 tonight, so I'll give y'all an update.

4 hour exam.

Sounds like the SATs.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful

4 hour exam.

Hopefully:

Two 30 minute essays:
    1 analysis: Discuss the maternal figure in "Alive" with consideration for the impact on the development of the Eddie Vedder as a lyricist and humanitarian
    1 opinion: What is the single greatest Pearl Jam bootleg, considering factors such as the setlist, crowd involvement, inter-song banter and sound quality?

Math section of 37 questions: (reasoning/quantitative)
    Consists of 37 questions such as the ratio of opening songs played as compared with Forum requests (such as "Release To Open Boston, Please!"), the development of a mathematical formula to identify the number of times the lyrics use the word "fucker" with a prognostic indicator of likelihood of the word "fucker" appearing in future lyrics, and the average age of 10C members who post more than 2.5 times/day.

Questions to include, "Why Go" (please answer) and the correction of snippets including "Potato Wave," "Piss on My Plate," and "Forty-five virgins on a pelican"

You will be just fine...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Good Luck FF!
    Sounds like you are very confident!
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107

4 hour exam.

Hopefully:

Two 30 minute essays:
    1 analysis: Discuss the maternal figure in "Alive" with consideration for the impact on the development of the Eddie Vedder as a lyricist and humanitarian
    1 opinion: What is the single greatest Pearl Jam bootleg, considering factors such as the setlist, crowd involvement, inter-song banter and sound quality?

Consists of 37 questions such as the ratio of opening songs played as compared with Forum requests (such as "Release To Open Boston, Please!"), the development of a mathematical formula to identify the number of times the lyrics use the word "fucker" with a prognostic indicator of likelihood of the word "fucker" appearing in future lyrics, and the average age of 10C members who post more than 2.5 times/day.

Questions to include, "Why Go" (please answer) and the correction of snippets including "Potato Wave," "Piss on My Plate," and "Forty-five virgins on a pelican"

You will be just fine...
    :lol::lol:
    Maybe he will get an essay on PJ's effect on the Seattle economy?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    GOOD LUCK FF!!

Here's hoping you come back here and say it was easy-peasey!!! :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955

4 hour exam.

Hopefully:

Two 30 minute essays:

You will be just fine...
    very likely scenario i think..... :D
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157

4 hour exam.

Hopefully:

Two 30 minute essays:

You will be just fine...
    "fucker" is sung on the average of 2.3 times every other song.
    the probability of "fucker" being part of the lyrics to future pearl jam songs is highly great.
    professor michio kaku says so.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    :lol::lol: Maybe he will get an essay on PJ's effect on the Seattle economy?
    excellent topic for a study.
    MLA or APA format?
    i've wrote in each format and was thrilled to be alive :crazy:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:

4 hour exam.

Hopefully:

Two 30 minute essays:

You will be just fine...
    "fucker" is sung on the average of 2.3 times every other song.
    the probability of "fucker" being part of the lyrics to future pearl jam songs is highly great.
    professor michio kaku says so.

Chadwick, you should definitely take the GMATs. You'd blow the curve.
    i am still waiting like many others for the answer as to what a gmat test is all about.
    what is FF achieving by mastering this test?
    gmat? i have no idea.

i just know pearl jam's eddie vedder swears a lot.
    i personally enjoy it.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    Hopep you're rocking that shit Fenway!
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    chadwick wrote:
    i am still waiting like many others for the answer as to what a gmat test is all about.
    what is FF achieving by mastering this test?

It's the Global Master of All Things test. Part of Fenway Faithful's plan to take over the world, one business degree at a time.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    It's the Global Master of All Things test. Part of Fenway Faithful's plan to take over the world, one business degree at a time.[/quote]

Thank God it would be a Pearl Jam Fan!!!
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    :lol: You guys are too much.

Well, it's over. Just got back. Didn't do awesome, but didn't butcher it either. We'll see if its good enough for me to get into business school.

Alas, there were no questions analyzing the Mamasan trilogy, Pearl Jam's effect on the local economy in the pacific northwest, or the probability of Eddie dropping F bombs during the 1st encore. :lol:

Thanks again for all the well wishes. You guys kick ass.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    "my advice to you, is to start drinking heavily." - bluto

:mrgreen:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-WoRcYf ... tube_gdata

Well, it's over. Just got back. Didn't do awesome, but didn't butcher it either. We'll see if its good enough for me to get into business school.

Alas, there were no questions analyzing the Mamasan trilogy, Pearl Jam's effect on the local economy in the pacific northwest, or the probability of Eddie dropping F bombs during the 1st encore. :lol:

• mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    norm wrote:
    "my advice to you, is to start drinking heavily." - bluto

:mrgreen:

i second that advice. cheers, Fenway!! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560

Was there anything remotely close to Pearl Jam?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-WoRcYfP1Y&feature=youtube_gdata

where's the balls on the drums?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Soooooo.........
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    sometimes i feel like i've totally bombed an exam or a class....

..and i end up acing that motha fukka!!

here's to your results buddy!!
    (: ♥ good luck !!
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam