Options

Imagine 80s hair band, Dokken, is a chicken-hating virus

fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Imagine 80s hair band, Dokken, is a chicken-hating computer virus and your hard drive an unsuspecting chicken. Don't let Don Dokken and his cronies unleash their wrath upon your chicken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOsgqG5OOlM
Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump.
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Ok...now THAT was kind of funny! :lol:
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    "Step out on the porch to discuss Pearl Jam's music, tour, appearances, causes they support, etc. It's all about Pearl Jam here. "

:roll:
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    mrk2 wrote:
    "Step out on the porch to discuss Pearl Jam's music, tour, appearances, causes they support, etc. It's all about Pearl Jam here. "

THANK YOU Helpy Helperton! :roll:

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    mrk2 wrote:

I put it on the wrong forum. My bad. Feel better?
  • Options
    fanch75 wrote:
    mrk2 wrote:

I put it on the wrong forum. My bad. Feel better?
    I know I FEEL MUCH BETTER!!!!!!

hehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    fanch75 wrote:
    Imagine 80s hair band, Dokken, is a chicken-hating computer virus and your hard drive an unsuspecting chicken. Don't let Don Dokken and his cronies unleash their wrath upon your chicken.

I'm too smart to open that! ;)
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    fanch75 wrote:

I'm too smart to open that! ;)

My first thought as well. I fugured I would get Rick Rolled for the 1,000,000th time, but it is not what you think, and worth the click, imho! PROMISE!! :D