PJ Vinyls from Japan Buy Y/N ??

dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
edited July 2010 in The Porch
I have wanted to finish my Pearl Jam vinyl collection. I have been checking through Ebay and noticed people staying away from things sold in Japan. Is their a reason other than the shipping? Like do they have alot of fakes? I have read some posts about watch for reprints. Can anyone tell me if they exist ?I appreciate any helpful tips on helping me watch for fakes or on obtaining any of the vinyls. Thank you 10 Clubbers :D
Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,381
    I bought my Binaural and LO2L from a guy in Japan. I didn't have any problems with either of them. I say if you want them, go for it.
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    yeah i got yield and it was all good
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    the only things i would say that keep me from buying them from Japan ebay seller dude:

- consider the travel distance and time it will take to arrive, its summer and hot and more of a chance to receive a warped vinyl
    - shipping costs are generally higher, and if for any reason you have to ship it back - it will cost you another $30 or so

personally i would rather buy from someone in the U.S. - not that i have anything against anyone else, but i prefer the least complicated and least amount of travel time for my vinyl. Just tired of receiving banged up half melted and taco'ed waxies........ :cry:
  • dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Elzar wrote:
    the only things i would say that keep me from buying them from Japan ebay seller dude:

- consider the travel distance and time it will take to arrive, its summer and hot and more of a chance to receive a warped vinyl
    - shipping costs are generally higher, and if for any reason you have to ship it back - it will cost you another $30 or so

personally i would rather buy from someone in the U.S. - not that i have anything against anyone else, but i prefer the least complicated and least amount of travel time for my vinyl. Just tired of receiving banged up half melted and taco'ed waxies........ :cry:
    I haven't recieved any taco'ed waxies yet, But when I do I'll know what to call them :D . Thanks for the heads up guys. Now can anyone enlighten me on Fakes or Boots on vinyl if they exist.
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...