Top 100 Pearl Jam songs of all time..

2»

Comments

• derbydavederbydave Posts: 11,254
    Yeah this list changes daily for me also but I thought it would just be fun to do and see how the pearl jam nation agrees/disagrees with the list. Come on...its fun

You are so RIGHT!!!!
    Great thread and it really makes you think.
    What could be more fun than listening and debating the best songs from the BEST DAMN BAND EVER!!!
    :lol::lol::lol:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    i am right in the middle of my own list, started with writing down every song from the studio records and lost dogs... now comes the hard part...
  • Yeah, the way I did it was listing all studio albums and puttin each album in order from my least fav to my fav. It took a long time, but I had fun with it. I did factor in live versions of the song. My id say my top 25-30 would stay the same.
  • DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    haha i still havent finished and i am pretty sure i NEVER will... when i thought i had a pretty god top 20, i noticed that i totally forgot backspacer LOL
    it will be a lot more fun seeing what i have written down then reading the actual list...
    i think there are only REALLY quite songs in my top whatever, even though i enjoy the others more when seeing them live... weird!!!
    was sth. like:
    1. Come Back/Daughter, can't decide
    2. Jeremy
    3. Indifference
    4. Yellow Ledbetter
    5. World Wide Suicide
    6. The End
    7. Love Boat Captain
    8. Gonna See My Friend
    9. In my Tree
    10. Immortality
    11.Small Town
    12. Footsteps
    13. Wash
    14. Inside Job
    15. Rearviewmirror
    16. Smile
    17. Present Tense

but then i noticed i forgot some really great songs, so if you are interested in my list, you gotta be patient i guess ;)
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    where's evacuation?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • I tried to do this once. gave up, but a good start is to put all the songs in a playlist on itunes or whatever you use.

either rate them from 5 to 1 using harsh ratings relative in terms to pearl jams level of quality. then sort them by ratings and just adjust from there.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....