10c seating

ForceofNature101ForceofNature101 Posts: 1,281
edited July 2010 in The Porch
For those of you with high numbers (such as myself), have you found that you still get decent seats? I have only just registered so my number is high
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mrveddersonmrvedderson Posts: 784
    428xxx got me on the back wall at the united center, not a good judge though because chicago is a big ten club city,
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    The beauty of the 10c is that rows 1-2 and 9-10 are drawn at random, so no matter if you have a great number or a shitty number, you have equal chance of scoring in these 4 rows. It's referred to as "winning the lottery".
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • I assume that LA is a big Pearl Jam loving city as well lol

The lottery idea is really smart!!
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    philly 2 and 3 got me back of the floor

i still had a good time. woulda been nicer had the band not been ants. sucks i'm not tall. it's so fucking stupid ticketmaster considers the back of the floor "good seats". i rather be in the last row of side stage nosebleeds then back of the floor.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• metsfan wrote:

i still had a good time. woulda been nicer had the band not been ants. sucks i'm not tall. it's so fucking stupid ticketmaster considers the back of the floor "good seats". i rather be in the last row of side stage nosebleeds then back of the floor.
    did you order through 10c or ticketmaster?
    metsfan wrote:

did you order through 10c or ticketmaster?
    i ordered through 10c

• Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    oh yeah, my number is high..

At the epic Philly Four show, I think the most accurate way to describe the location of my seats would be if you were to take a laser beam and calculate the farthest distance from the stage, and still be in the building, those would be my seats..Of course I was wandering around most the night, but still tho..

The second LA show at the Gibson the TenC hooked me up with some great seats. Thanks!

The MSG 2 show I got completely shutout and had to resort to alternative sources.

Anyway, hard to tell what you'll get..kind of like fishing off the coast of Baja in October..
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • Yeah I guess that the 10c can be a blessing and a curse for newbies I suppose

my number is 458xxx
  • Pearl JamesPearl James Posts: 420
    433XXX.

Scored 2nd level at night one in Chicago. And floor for night 2. No idea why everyone was complaining at those shows. 10c seats own.
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    447xxx got me section 204 row D both nights at MSG, which I was pretty happy with.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Ok now I at least know that I have a shot at getting decent seats lol

I really, really want to see them and get good seats. But then again, everyone wants that :D
    Yeah I guess that the 10c can be a blessing and a curse for newbies I suppose
    yes it can be for the more popular shows aka the northeast. if you go see them in a less populated 10 area like the midwest you will have good seats with your 10c number.

i was asking people around me at philly 2 what their 10c number were and most said the 420's,xxx and a few 410's,xxx
    samjam wrote:
    447xxx got me section 204 row D both nights at MSG, which I was pretty happy with.
    wow those a really good seats at msg. very good seats for your first time seeing them. 8-)

• metsfan wrote:
    Yeah I guess that the 10c can be a blessing and a curse for newbies I suppose
    yes it can be for the more popular shows aka the northeast. if you go see them in a less populated 10 area like the midwest you will have good seats with your 10c number.
    I live in LA, so I am not sure how that will pan out lol
    I live in LA, so I am not sure how that will pan out lol
    i wouldn't know bout LA. ask board members from the west coast bout west coast shows or check out tourningfans.net(its a seat tracker site for 10c numbers)

• Thanks! I'll definitely check that site out and see what all is there

Sorry if I am nagging you guys with such newbie questions lol
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    I have a pretty shitty ten club number and rarely deal with ten club tickets. Got them for Philly 4, was side stage and as high as it gets. Between the site crashing and my shitty number, I always have much much more luck with the general on sale. Good crowd here though and well worth the membership.
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    I wouldn't worry too much. I was extremely worried going into the MSGs with a fresh 10c number, but as posted before, it all worked out!! For me, I was worried about getting back of floor, as I'm only 5'3", but the high 10c number worked out in my favor, and got me great 200-level seats, Mike's side!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,747
    I joined in Oct. 446xxx

Only got to one show, MSG II. My seats were ok.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    I have a high number also, because I didn't really ever inquire about 10c (been seeing Pearl Jam since '96) until around 2005(?) but, can't really complain about seats. Went to all 4 Philly shows, 3 of the 4 nights ended up one section or so from the stage on the first level... except night 4, I was on the side but waaaayyyy at the top. That was a lot of fan club, so it was expected.

The idea of lottery is nice, I still get excited when I pick up my tickets.... maybe once it'll happen to me. :D

I used to always get stuck with lawn seats or the back of the floor with ticketmaster, so my seats are always better than they could have been...
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Posts: 3,922
    I have a 400+ number, and I have been very happy with my seats. Of course, with my number I am not expecting to be close enough for Ed to be able to read messages on my shirt.

At Philly 1 and 2, I was about half-way back on the wings, lower level. At Philly 4 I was in the 300-level, at the back of the arena; frankly, I was thrilled with the seats because 1) some other people with 400+ numbers were in the 400 level, and I'm terrified of heights; 2) we were in the lower part of the 300 level (again, fear of heights); 3) we were right over the stairs, so there was nobody in front of us.

In Newark, I'd say the seats were a little better than Philly, again about at center ice, fifteen rows up or so. I have to say, sitting at that level gives you a great view of the stage. So, I'm happy with the seats I have had; I am less happy with my ability to snag a 10C ticket in the on-line stampede, but what can you do?
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Man if only I joined here a few years ago lol
  • My first and only show this year, Buffalo, was my first time purchasing 10C tix (been a member since '05) and I got KILLER side stage seats. Awesome view and great Eddie moments towards our section. My number is 360xxx if you're wondering.
  • mwachsmanmwachsman Posts: 474
    436XXX got me 10th row dead center for night one @MSG (Lottery!). Had 210 for night two. 8-)
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • I assume that LA is a big Pearl Jam loving city as well lol

The lottery idea is really smart!!

I'm 296XXX and i got 8th row, Mike's side at LA3
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    depends on the show... i was 3 rows from the last row on the opposite end of the areana of the highest level at philly 4. still friggen rocked.

at Indy i was just behind black diamond. :lol: it was on the left, about 3/4's of the way back in the pavillion.

i'm not complaining. i've sat 3rd row once and in the 2nd row on the side of the stage as well as a number of other good and bad spots.

all shows were awesome.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg