Looking for a few rare Nirvana CDs to trade for PJ Items!

cropdustdaircropdustdair Posts: 2,006
edited July 2010 in The Porch
Hey guys...I'm looking to trade some of my PJ items that I have 2 or more of for some Nirvana CDs that I've been looking for. I'm in search of the 2nd pressing of the Nirvana "Hormoaning" CD from Australia (Blue Disc with Red and White Text). Also the Nevermind "Squidgy Pak" Blue Liquid CD. Please PM if you have these and would like to trade. I have a ton of PJ, so let me know if there's anything you're looking for! Thanks guys!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'm unable to help you with what you're looking for, but I just wanted to warn you about the "Hormoaning" EP CD. You may or may not know that the majority of "blue label" Australian versions are counterfeit, so be careful when trading/buying. Good luck.
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • TyTy Posts: 1,007
    Agree about Hormoaning. A tell-tale sign is the real cover shows the ENTIRE shower-head fitting, even where it is attached to the wall.

I don't even believe there was a second pressing.
    PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney 2011; Sydney 2014.