Options

Say something nice about a fellow board member.

Comments

• Options
    Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Nothingman54 is a cool, funny, sexy dude with normal toe nails.
    I'll be back
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,181
    Black diamond stole my basketball
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    speaking of feet, i was in this RICH girl's office and she was wearing sandals....i noticed before that all she does is paint her toes. she needs to cover her feet! ugh! her heels are crusty! ugh, sleep in some vaseline and a baggy.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Changeinwaves
    is one of my best friends here, and a great friend in "real life".
    (even though she didn't hook me up with a good cheese steak when i was in philly)
    I value that friendship very much, her and I have been friends through many ups and downs in both of our lives.

she's a good chick ! :D

Ms. Wes C. Addle
    is responsible for helping me get through one of the top 5 worst times in my life. I won’t forget that.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Nothingman54 is a cool, funny, sexy dude with normal toe nails.

you never show your pic, those fungus long toenails could be yours. I told my husband about your (flashing her ahem at you) sister in law thread yesterday and acoustic man was so funny (he said, "please F___ her for me.") classic!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Foxy Mop and Evil Closet Monkey are true class. Thank you for helping me learn how to organize Wishlist Pre-Parties and for the opportunity to get involved and give back.
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I think Pandora is one of the most warm hearted caring people that I haven't had the privilege to meet yet, but I truly hope I get the chance some day... :D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Do you wear a mask ?

Just for fun ;)
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    senrock is the coolest and nicest person you will ever meet in your life
    jamminpearls makes the best ribs and chicken legs and is a cool dude
    proteus is the big brother i never had
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I think Pandora is one of the most warm hearted caring people that I haven't had the privilege to meet yet, but I truly hope I get the chance some day... :D
    Oh thank you! me too! there will be beverages and a jukebox that you'll play cause you are good at that!
    And you HeartShapedBox, I can say you have a "feel" for everything. Understanding and embracing it all. You are a joy :D
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    Oh thank you! me too! there will be beverages and a jukebox that you'll play cause you are good at that!
    And you HeartShapedBox, I can say you have a "feel" for everything. Understanding and embracing it all. You are a joy :D
    This means a lot to me, coming from you... thank you... :D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited July 2010
    many folks haven't made it over after the closing of the pit.
    it took me a year or so to work my way here.
    there are many people i wish were around that unfortunately are not.

i am glad i chose to be here.
    it is well worth the annual fee.

here we have friends, knowledge, great dialog, inspiration, heart ache, arguments, music, love, violence :twisted: chaos, dreams, and lots of typing, and reading.
    humor is at an all time high through imagination, creativity, wit, and the mixing of unique personalities.

great environmentalists, great talents. i pretty sure artistic people live here.

concerts... new & old friends.
    party time and smiles.
    i've never saw pearl jam live.
    i'm sure i will when the time is right for me.

to those who haven't made it over yet, i encourage you to find your way here.

i am just now thinking of something.
    i need to buy a new or nicely used 45 record player, speakers built in, nice carrying case :mrgreen: 1971.
    i cannot believe pj mailed me a black vinyl disc “hawaii '78.”
    fuck.
    nobody does that.
    this is incredible.

i finally understand. (fully) :wtf:
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076

HaHa!

No Yuengling for You!

:twisted:

I uh....I was kidding back there.... :mrgreen:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

NastyFeet.gif

i never claimed to be nice
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

NastyFeet.gif

i am dying
    this person's entire foot needs a meat grinder to cure their bullshit.
    holy toledo.

in all seriousness, this person is probably a disabled person or senior citizen who has been neglected, sad but so true.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    chadwick wrote:
    81 wrote:

NastyFeet.gif

i am dying
    this person's entire foot needs a meat grinder to cure their bullshit.
    holy toledo.

in all seriousness, this person is probably a disabled person or senior citizen who has been neglected, sad but so true.

Last I heard I heard is its eyed's foot...he's all tree hugger and goes barefoot everywhere
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    Last I heard I heard is its eyed's foot...he's all tree hugger and goes barefoot everywhere
    i would think eyed uses his claws for climbing up said trees, yes.
    eyed does resemble a squirrel.
    squirrely fucker.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Seriously? The creepy toenails again?

...ok... fine...

FTW....

securedownload1.jpg
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    I was going to say Hoff until he posted that. :sick:

Can we only pick one person? If so, I'm going with Claireack because she uses funny British words like "tipple" which makes me giggle, and she has the strangest of all avatars.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    I don't know any of you so the only nice thing i can say is nobody has cursed me out yet ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    g under p is a very sweet man, and also a great friend... ((((( hugs )))))

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    There are many great people here. People who are funny, smart, witty, talented, kind . . . .

My favorite people are the ones on the Doggie Thread. That thread often makes me smile or laugh and when people are going through tough times they really support each other.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    edited July 2010
    Smalltownbeck - I just love her! She makes me laugh and sends pictures of hot soccer players and likes to shop as much as I do.

Petrocs will give the shirt off his back. Helped Tim adjust to living here when he didn't know anyone but me.

Norm, eyed, speedy and dunk crack me up and make otherwise boring days more fun.

Phantom Pain may be the funniest person ever... And he knows where to get a damn good cheesesteak.

Decides2dream usually says exactly what I'm thinking...even if she uses more words than I would to say it ;)

chiquimonkey always makes me smile and makes me believe there are good people in this world.

Zoso loved me enough to move to jersey :P. He loves my cats and is willing to change the litter box:)

Everyone on the board feels like a family. Thanks for that :)
    Post edited by comebackgirl on
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    the wolf, for being so supportive in some really tough times... thank you! :)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    I've found 2 very close friendships here and I'm very grateful for both of them.

The Wolf has been there for me since my ex uttered those words of no longer wanting to be together. He's listened to me cry, get angry and now... just be my boring self :P. I couldn't ask for a better friend then I have in him... except maybe one that I actually see in person from time to time....hehe!!! Let me also mention that he's been supportive of me even when knowing I was making a bad decision because he just wanted me to be happy... I won't name any names, but he might hahah!! It's things like this that let me know he'll be around through thick and thin for me, and I try to do the same for him.

Cinnamon Girl I don't even have words for... She's been so much to me, and if I actually liked vagina I would go lesbo for her.... but alas... we can never be together in THAT way :P (I've asked her to get a penis... but she refuses!!!) I reached out to her when reading she was in a similar place that I had been (the same way that the Wolf had done it for me) I promised her I'd be there for her.... and in turn I got so much more out of this friendship then I could of hoped for. In a way I gained a family (her kids are the cutest around and I will challenge anyone who begs to differ)... a getaway place (even if it is Canada).... a long distance drinking partner (wine for me, rye for her)... and a best friend (the real girly kind that I've never had).

If it wasn't for both of these friends.... I'd be one insanely miserable person!! I can only hope I am half the friend to them that they are to me. :) yay for pearl jam message board... and how lame people like us can find each other :P (I can't tell you how embarrassing it is when crossing the border to see Cinnamon Girl and the border guard asks.. "how did you two meet" and I have to reply "the internet" :oops: ) And Steve... we will meet face to face again... I promise you this!! (and maybe I'll get you that cheese steak, but you know how I LOVE cheese.... I won't give it up with out a fight :P )
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110
    norm and josevolution are two of the "cooler" posters here....haha that brings back some good memories
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    norm and josevolution are two of the "cooler" posters here....haha that brings back some good memories

Whoa i haven't seen you around here for ever and yes you would qualify as one of the coolest ;) peeps around these parts ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Glad to see everyone contribute to this thread (except for those toes, god damn).

I definitely do love coming here and wasting a fraction of my work day, every day.

You guys/gals are all wonderful!
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Glad to see everyone contribute to this thread (except for those toes, god damn).

I definitely do love coming here and wasting a fraction of my work day, every day.

You guys/gals are all wonderful!
    Have a great weekend buddy!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110

Whoa i haven't seen you around here for ever and yes you would qualify as one of the coolest ;) peeps around these parts ....
    yeah, it's been a while since I posted with any regularity...I think I'm back to stay, although I barely recognize any of the names...guess that means more people to meet....