Minnesota Twins fan

milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
edited July 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Whats with the siren in the background of the Tigers' game right now?
"The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    An emergency of some kind??

;)

:)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Somebody celebrating the birth of your son maybe?? :lol:

Congratulations!
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    Somebody celebrating the birth of your son maybe?? :lol:

Congratulations!

Thank you so much!
    We're watching the game together... well, im watching, hes sleeping in my arms.
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    milarso wrote:
    Whats with the siren in the background of the Tigers' game right now?
    Someone scored a goal.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741
    How's the new stadium? Anyone here been yet? It looks pretty awesome.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,275
    whao there is like two fans ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • The Twins game on June 30th was the same night as a Justin Bieber concert next door at Target Center. Apparently it was crazy downtown with both events going on at the same time. Glad I wasn't there.

I have been to the stadium and it is really nice! However, I personally wish they would have put the retractable roof on because it can get REALLY cold in spring and fall. Baseball when it is snowing could be interesting.
    Los Angeles - Gibson Ampitheater - October 6, 2009
    Seattle - Key Arena - December 6, 2013
    The Twins game on June 30th was the same night as a Justin Bieber concert next door at Target Center. Apparently it was crazy downtown with both events going on at the same time. Glad I wasn't there.

I have been to the stadium and it is really nice! However, I personally wish they would have put the retractable roof on because it can get REALLY cold in spring and fall. Baseball when it is snowing could be interesting.

Yeah, seems strange they left a roof off. I do think baseball is meant to be played outside but then again, I have never been to Minn. in April or October. Glad to hear it's nice though. Looks great on tv. I do find the wood colored back stop a little strange.
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Twins game on June 30th was the same night as a Justin Bieber concert next door at Target Center. Apparently it was crazy downtown with both events going on at the same time. Glad I wasn't there.

Yeah, seems strange they left a roof off. I do think baseball is meant to be played outside but then again, I have never been to Minn. in April or October. Glad to hear it's nice though. Looks great on tv. I do find the wood colored back stop a little strange.

My bad...Bieber fever was actually the night before :lol:

Yeah the wood backstop with the limestone overhang is kind of different. I think they were going for a rustic, natural, Minnesota type feel?!? The stone actually overhangs right field a bit, so it will be interesting when some balls get hit off of the overhang.
    Los Angeles - Gibson Ampitheater - October 6, 2009
    Seattle - Key Arena - December 6, 2013
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

My bad...Bieber fever was actually the night before :lol:

Yeah the wood backstop with the limestone overhang is kind of different. I think they were going for a rustic, natural, Minnesota type feel?!? The stone actually overhangs right field a bit, so it will be interesting when some balls get hit off of the overhang.

Yeah, one of the Yankees beat writers I read mentioned that he thought the overhang was a litte strange. Great that you guys have a new place though.