The Crazy Breed, baby KEHAU Fundraiser contest!!!

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited July 2010 in The Porch
what up people?!!! :mrgreen:

so here's the deal...as a lot of you may know, my friend Joni is raffling off a Pearl Jam band autographed guitar raising money for baby KEHAU.

read here
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=130138

(tickets are only $23.00!!!)

well there is less than a week to go and in a attempt to help drum up some more donations/raffle ticket sales i am having my own giveaway!!

ANYONE who purchases a ticket between now and the July 3rd drawing will be entered into my giveaway!

I will be sending one lucky winner, who will be chosen at random from the ticket purchasers, a gift package!! It will contain a poster, stickers, boots, DVD, a shirtand a few other items that i shall drum up!....well worth $23.00 i assure you!

how it will work is you will post here in this thread about your ticket purchase and i will confirm it with her and start a list on this thread with your names...once July 3rd comes i will put the names in a hat and pull 1 lucky winner! 8-)

so you get to help out with an awesome cause while gaining some good karma and not only do you have a chance of winning that bad ass guitar...but you could also win a nice little box 'o PJ stuff from yours truly!! :mrgreen:

I got my ticket!!! :D now get yours!! :mrgreen:

(I was gonna do a "night on the town with Crazy Breed" contest....but a lot of jobs drug test now and i don't wanna get any of you fired. ;):lol: )
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• juan lesterjuan lester Posts: 321
    i just added funds to paypal right now. i don't care about winning anything. god bless that little one.
    uke can save the world
  • loki34loki34 Posts: 111
    Cool, I guess I am now entered in this. Just got done sending my info, came over here and saw this. Very cool of you to do this to help out a great cause.
    "Billy Joel, Dave Matthews and Bon Jovi, who the f**k starts these rumors. And we don't need those f**ckin guy cause you got me!" EV Philly 4
  • Joni-LeeJoni-Lee Posts: 430
    Oh look out...now I'm going to donate some more of my own money just for a chance to win a gift from the Crazy One.

Thanks so much Erik, that is true brotherly love and I really appreciate it.

Every donation received from today till Saturday will automatically go in the draw. Erik I'll let you know who these peeps are.

On another note, what's the price for a nite on the town with your Crazy Arse self. I'll pay money for that shit! That's good shit.

Much love and aloha brother xoxoxox
    Kat.....Sea......I plead for a sticky :P :P :roll: :P :P
  • Stypo420Stypo420 Posts: 519
    edited June 2010
    I have been meaning to make this donation for a long time. Thanks for the kick in the ass Erik the donation has been made!

Peace :mrgreen:
  • mavimavi Posts: 941
    Oh, what the heck... one more for little Kehau!! :P And because I think it's so nice and solidary that Crazy Breed is having this giveaway to help out a fellow fan on such a selfless cause. (Joni, btw, this is Tania)
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
    mavi wrote:
    Oh, what the heck... one more for little Kehau!! :P And because I think it's so nice and solidary that Crazy Breed is having this giveaway to help out a fellow fan on such a selfless cause. (Joni, btw, this is Tania)

Hey Tania...thanks again for your donation. I don't know who's who on the Forum...cept Crazy :)
  • Hey
    Joni-Lee wrote:
    Kat.....Sea......I plead for a sticky :P :P :roll: :P :P
    +

What better would a sticky make?
  • billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    Bump and you can count me in ,great cause and very generous of you....
    Thx
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Oh I gotta jump in on this! What a great idea!

Ticket purchased this morning.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    JimmyV wrote:

Oh Jim a date with Crazy would be logisitically easy for you :lol::lol:
  • Joni-Lee wrote:
    JimmyV wrote:

:lol::lol:

night on the town does not = date!...I'm a married man! :mrgreen: ....unless Jim is rich that is! ;):mrgreen:
    Joni-Lee wrote:
    JimmyV wrote:

night on the town does not = date!...I'm a married man! :mrgreen: ....unless Jim is rich that is! ;):mrgreen:

If this was a seperate bidding item...I would pay good money for that opp. You wouldn't need to share ur choof with me, just buy me drinks and drop funny liners all night. I'll start saving.
  • Stypo420Stypo420 Posts: 519
    bump
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Joni-Lee wrote:
    JimmyV wrote:

Sigh...I lose out on another great one because I am not a rich man...

:D;):D

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Joni-Lee wrote:
    If this was a seperate bidding item...I would pay good money for that opp. You wouldn't need to share ur choof with me, just buy me drinks and drop funny liners all night. I'll start saving.

:mrgreen: LOL! when you move your butt over here we will hook up sometime and you will get a FREE night on the town with the E!...and you are always welcome to some of my choof sis! :mrgreen:
  • JimmyV wrote:
    Sigh...I lose out on another great one because I am not a rich man...

:D;):D

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Citizen ZackCitizen Zack Posts: 1,763
    Another donation sent. Awesome that you're doing this to bring more attention to such a great cause. God bless Kehau and her family and all you people working so hard to help them.
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

No time to be void, or save up on life, you've got to spend it all
  • Another donation sent. Awesome that you're doing this to bring more attention to such a great cause. God bless Kehau and her family and all you people working so hard to help them.

thanks man! :D
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Ok, I am in a second time... How could you say no to Crazy Breed :shock:
    Money sent...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Ok, I am in a second time... How could you say no to Crazy Breed :shock:
    Money sent...

:mrgreen: THANK YOU!!
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    Crazy-- you're a good dude!! I had totally missed the original post so good thinking... im totally donating right now!!
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • Gmoney wrote:
    Crazy-- you're a good dude!! I had totally missed the original post so good thinking... im totally donating right now!!

very cool! thanks G! :mrgreen:
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    Gmoney wrote:
    But let me not ignore Joni!! We are facebook friends so I see all the good that you do! You have a lot of good Karma coming to you, and it is very well deserved!!
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • Gmoney wrote:
    Gmoney wrote:
    But let me not ignore Joni!! We are facebook friends so I see all the good that you do! You have a lot of good Karma coming to you, and it is very well deserved!!

YES! she is a class act for sure!

LOVE YA SIS!! :mrgreen:
  • TWHoltTWHolt Posts: 403
    Made a donation. Name is Tim Holt. ;)
    |Montreal 03|Halifax 05|St. John's 1 05|St. John's 2 05|Toronto 1 06|Toronto 2 06|NYC 1 08|NYC 2 08|Toronto 09|Hartford 10|Boston 10|Newark 10|NYC 1 10|NYC 2 10|Alpine Valley 1 11|Alpine Valley 2 11|Montreal 11|Hartford 13|Ottawa 16|Chicago 1 16|Chicago 2 16|Boston 1 18|Quebec City 22|Ottawa 22|Next~Boston 1 24|Next~Boston 2 24|
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    no retro entries???

:mrgreen:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    no retro entries???

Yeah...if only I waited another day...oh well, can't spend anymore unemployment money...a girl's gotta eat! I guess I'll have to miss out on partying with Crazy... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • no retro entries???

hmmmmm.....for you?..................HELL NO!!! :twisted:

;):mrgreen::lol:
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Bump for URA...
    GoiMTvP.gif