HISTORIC LOW RATES...HISTORICALLY STUPID PEOPLE

The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
me: "you realize we're talking about a rate that has never ever been this low, right?"

idiot: "yeah....i dunno... just thought i could do better. i'm gonna wait for them to drop"

CLICK.
www.myspace.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    maybe just afraid to take the leap?? its an uncertain time brings some additional fears.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,972
    me: "you realize we're talking about a rate that has never ever been this low, right?"

idiot: "yeah....i dunno... just thought i could do better. i'm gonna wait for them to drop"

CLICK.
    your reputation precedes you. :? :shock: ;)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045

CLICK.

Can you refi people in different states? I am actually going to look into this, and this post just made me think that if I can help someone here on the board make a little $$ that I should look here first? What say you sir?
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    YA WANNA BUY A COMPUTAH?!?! WHY NOT?!?!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    pandora wrote:
    maybe just afraid to take the leap?? its an uncertain time brings some additional fears.

that i can understand and relate to.

it's the people who aren't afraid, but just think rates will sink lower and lower despite them already being at all time lows that irritate me....
    www.myspace.com
    imalive wrote:

CLICK.
    your reputation precedes you. :? :shock: ;)

:lol:
    www.myspace.com

CLICK.

Can you refi people in different states? I am actually going to look into this, and this post just made me think that if I can help someone here on the board make a little $$ that I should look here first? What say you sir?

sure am. i'd love to help you out if i can. i'm licensed in 25 or so states right now. shoot me a pm if you'd like...
    www.myspace.com
    YA WANNA BUY A COMPUTAH?!?! WHY NOT?!?!

...insanity later....
    www.myspace.com